ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

The most transactions ever made in a 24hr period on any blockchain is 50.3 Million

1000TPS is 86.4 Million per day

Cardano nor any blockchain for that matter needs more than a 1000 any time soon

XPORTAL is at 15,000 tps.

XPORTAL is at 15,000 tps.

That DOES NOT matter. The most ever used was about 600TPS. When it is needed Cardano has the ability to scale up to 2,000,000TPS

Isn't visa at 160,000tps?

Nobody is using Bitcoin to build on because it's so slow. People stopped building on ethereum because of speed and gas fees.
No idea where you got that number...
Screenshot_20240206_162028_Chrome.jpg

That DOES NOT matter. The most ever used was about 600TPS. When it is needed Cardano has the ability to scale up to 2,000,000TPS
Cardano won't get to 2 million tps in the next 5 years. Reality is different than theoretical.

Cardano won't get to 2 million tps in the next 5 years. Reality is different than theoretical.
They don't need 2Million in my lifetime so what are you arguing? All I am saying is it is scalable to that point if necessary. I don't ever see the need for 2 Million while I am alive. I will trust my money with Cardano and you can go grab the next claimed of an unnecessary amount of TPS.

Do you realize that is 172.8 Billion Transactions per Day

There are currwntly 660 Billion Credit Card Transactions per year. Why on God's green earth would any crypto currency need more than 2000TPS in the next 5 years?

Solana claims 51 million Transactions per day... there isn't even a quarter of that in people active in ALL the blockchains.

- So why are they lying about the Transactions?
- Why do they claim to be able to do 710k TPS when they have never and will never test that high?
- What is the point if it is not needed?

This is why I will never put my money in these blockchains that claim to be the fastest. I want mine in the safest

Reactions: Dean Pope
I believe Cardano will reach at least it's ATH of last cycle at about 2.5 per ADA. I am planning on buying a grip of ADA soon around .50 cents and selling at 2.50.

This would be a 5x target for me.

I got cardano at 25 cents, it's up 105%...if it does 2.50..that'd be good..
I did'nt get coti cause at it's low that yogi or modi guy was bad mouthing the crypto
my top 5 main movers since the genzler/sbf dip has been
immutable x
render
injective
osmosis
pols
they are all over 200% up..

Last edited:
I got cardano at 25 cents, it's up 105%...if it does 2.50..that'd be good..
I did'nt get coti cause at it's low that yogi or modi guy was bad mouthing the crypto
my top 5 main movers since the genzler/sbf dip has been
immutable x
render
injective
osmosis
pols
they are all over 200% up..
Yeah...well....my 100 bucks of BONK is sucking hind tit!

My COTI is doing well. BTC doing good. I'm looking for JOE to 10X....hopefully. Looking for Cardano to do the 2.50 shuffle like you, and wishful for 5 buck ADA just for @big red22 sake for turning me on to COTI.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

My COTI is doing well. BTC doing good. I'm looking for JOE to 10X....hopefully. Looking for Cardano to do the 2.50 shuffle like you, and wishful for 5 buck ADA just for @big red22 sake for turning me on to COTI.
There is a this mystery that Cardano is a ghost chain and does not have anything on it's ecosystem. Being one that is helping build on it, I can tell you any time you hear that (you will), just remember that is most likely a person that has a huge bag of some other crypto telling the public that.

one I find interesting is Pendle..I'm up over 200% on that too..but when all crypto goes up like the last 24 hours..it goes down..then when all crypto goes down it goes up..I seen it do that about 10 times since I got it.

There is a this mystery that Cardano is a ghost chain and does not have anything on it's ecosystem. Being one that is helping build on it, I can tell you any time you hear that (you will), just remember that is most likely a person that has a huge bag of some other crypto telling the public that.
I'm not worried about negative rumors started by talking heads with no real negative circumstances within the organization. In fact negative comments prime me to buy if there is nothing else but opinion on the matter and no real severe circumstances. I'll just get ready for the price to drop and buy more.

I'm not worried about negative rumors started by talking heads with no real negative circumstances within the organization. In fact negative comments prime me to buy if there is nothing else but opinion on the matter and no real severe circumstances. I'll just get ready for the price to drop and buy more.
COTI is now up 95% in the last 5 days... it will dip again, but last bull run I sold at 0.61 so I expect over $1 in this next bull

one I find interesting is Pendle..I'm up over 200% on that too..but when all crypto goes up like the last 24 hours..it goes down..then when all crypto goes down it goes up..I seen it do that about 10 times since I got it.
I looked up all those coins you have and the one that sticks out at me is OSMO. Good amount of supply left, and a nice good amount of runway up to it's last peak. I might throw in for some of that. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Just looked at Pendle. That one looks good for next cycle for me. It's got a good amount of room on it's supply and it's spread from low to high is dang good lookin, but I don't think there is much room for me to be comfortable with at the moment. If you got in on the low you are sitting good on that one it looks like!

Reactions: redwine65
I have been buying up BITF stock. It is still super cheap and started to go crazy the last few days.

I know nothing about it and the description of the company reads like a huge scam but hey, it is going up!
Nvidia is probably a bigger scam.. just enjoy the bull run before this epic crash

It is okay to Cash Out now, but the real bull I do not believe has hit yet
I'd hold off on selling BTC until at least 80k.

I've got a buddy who is a computer programmer who tried to get me into BTC back in 2016 and he said that according to him he is calling it about 80k. But this is not factoring in ETF's. He said his expected low for BTC was 20k this last bear. Of course, we all know it went to about 15k. He's a laid-back personality and has always shot me straight he's not a rah rah crypto guy but loves computers and programming...and wood working. His tables are amazing!

I'm still waiting for a dip, hoping that the 23rd wasn't the last one before the BTC halving.

Reactions: dsmalls3
I'd hold off on selling BTC until at least 80k.

I've got a buddy who is a computer programmer who tried to get me into BTC back in 2016 and he said that according to him he is calling it about 80k. But this is not factoring in ETF's. He said his expected low for BTC was 20k this last bear. Of course, we all know it went to about 15k. He's a laid-back personality and has always shot me straight he's not a rah rah crypto guy but loves computers and programming...and wood working. His tables are amazing!

I'm still waiting for a dip, hoping that the 23rd wasn't the last one before the BTC halving.

For what it’s worth, you will win long term in 2024 with crypto, but most are predicting a $34-$38k BTC correction in Q1.

With what SPX did today with CPI, this might be the time to exit into cash for a re-entry. Dollar is rising and this is bad for equities. Tons of other divergences like transportation which are typically indicative of a retracement.

I’m personally in all USDC right now, except for my NFTs. If this happens, this will cause rate cuts and fiscal stimulus, which will both bounce up equities and crypto in a big way later this year.

• Wow
Reactions: Sinomatic
For what it’s worth, you will win long term in 2024 with crypto, but most are predicting a $34-$38k BTC correction in Q1.

With what SPX did today with CPI, this might be the time to exit into cash for a re-entry. Dollar is rising and this is bad for equities. Tons of other divergences like transportation which are typically indicative of a retracement.

I’m personally in all USDC right now, except for my NFTs. If this happens, this will cause rate cuts and fiscal stimulus, which will both bounce up equities and crypto in a big way later this year.
I thought the FED chair just said something along the lines of he's never seen the future outlook on the dollar this bad... I read that somewhere, I can't remember where though.

I'm still about 50% USDC.

I thought about selling my COTI position because I doubled and the dip I'm imagining hasn't happened yet, we hit 38k already so if that was it on the 23rd of January for Q1 then it is a bigger risk to sell now. I know if I hold, I'm still good in the long run for this cycle barring a deviation in the pattern. I'm really comfortable buying and selling taking profits during this last bear cycle but doing that in the bull is riskier for....reasons. I guess my balls are only so big. haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT