ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

When Bitcoin hits new all time Highs in 2024, and they aren't part of it. Just sell some for your hefty profit, smile and wave.

As far as Buffets comments he doesn't understand it. He is only going to invest in what he knows and trusts. Nothing wrong with that. Read some of the articles I posted from the last bear market. It is the same story, and then people keep on cashing in.

Bitcoin is not a damn ponzi scheme, it is Web 3.0. It is going to change the way the world does banking, and going to replace the need for bank lending. There is a reason why Banks are investing in it, because if they don't they are going to be screwed. Smart Contracts take out the need for personal loans. Imagine buying a house, and not having to pay 7% for all the paperwork. All the necessary proof of your purchase is in the digital smart contract that cost a couple bucks to be put on the blockchain and verified all over the world.

Do some research folks this is not a Ponzi Scheme
The government is the biggest ponzi scheme of all..

At this stage, I'm looking to start nibbling a little bit.. prob more after Jan 1. But I'm only sticking with BTC, BCH and BSV.

I still think there needs to be a shakeout there with those 3 versions of bitcoin.

As for altcoins, I am not sure what is going to happen, they could all get wiped out. At this point, I do not trust proof of stake yet and in that space, I'm only really watching eth, paxg, bnb, and tron.

Tron is quietly becoming a massive liquidity provider and I believe China and others are now using usdt via tron as a proxy to get us dollars. You may see a digital Chinese Juan on the Tron network soon.

The other interesting play is dodge coin.. if Elon implements it on Twitter, which he has talked about, it could get interesting. I'm not sure how that would work though, as he talked about having to pay for each tweet via dodge and that might cut down the number of people willing to post.. even if each post only cost you a nickel equivalent, some people won't do it.

The only other play I have is getting monthly free BAT token by using the Brave browser.

Lying Ted is one hell of a guy.

“If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald Trump in the backup camera, I’m not confident which pedal I would push.” - Ted Cruz
I hate Ted Cruz...But that quote made my day!

Read the Tweet from Binance about the 1.14B withdraws in a single day and all the replies...good lord those people sound like cult members if I ever heard one. Reminded me of Baghdad Bob.

At this stage, I'm looking to start nibbling a little bit.. prob more after Jan 1. But I'm only sticking with BTC, BCH and BSV.

I still think there needs to be a shakeout there with those 3 versions of bitcoin.

As for altcoins, I am not sure what is going to happen, they could all get wiped out. At this point, I do not trust proof of stake yet and in that space, I'm only really watching eth, paxg, bnb, and tron.

Tron is quietly becoming a massive liquidity provider and I believe China and others are now using usdt via tron as a proxy to get us dollars. You may see a digital Chinese Juan on the Tron network soon.

The other interesting play is dodge coin.. if Elon implements it on Twitter, which he has talked about, it could get interesting. I'm not sure how that would work though, as he talked about having to pay for each tweet via dodge and that might cut down the number of people willing to post.. even if each post only cost you a nickel equivalent, some people won't do it.

The only other play I have is getting monthly free BAT token by using the Brave browser.
Doge coin will most likely not be implemented on twitter for individual tweets like was previously discussed.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Doge coin will most likely not be implemented on twitter for individual tweets like was previously discussed.
Elon will definitely have some form of his own in-house payment processing service for Twitter users thanks

When Bitcoin hits new all time Highs in 2024, and they aren't part of it. Just sell some for your hefty profit, smile and wave.

As far as Buffets comments he doesn't understand it. He is only going to invest in what he knows and trusts. Nothing wrong with that. Read some of the articles I posted from the last bear market. It is the same story, and then people keep on cashing in.

Bitcoin is not a damn ponzi scheme, it is Web 3.0. It is going to change the way the world does banking, and going to replace the need for bank lending. There is a reason why Banks are investing in it, because if they don't they are going to be screwed. Smart Contracts take out the need for personal loans. Imagine buying a house, and not having to pay 7% for all the paperwork. All the necessary proof of your purchase is in the digital smart contract that cost a couple bucks to be put on the blockchain and verified all over the world.

Do some research folks this is not a Ponzi Scheme

Ahh, my favorite thread! :)

I can always count on an update when the last bit of the rally to squeeze the shorts out of their positions begins to crest. The Bitboobs think "the bottom is in!" and it's time to puff their chests out and let everyone know how they are long after DCAing and whatnot.

Nothing has changed. Go back and read my posts. The time to buy and go long will come when the Federal Reserve lets you know it's time. You're nibbling where the bankers and smart whales are going to end up selling again in the future. This of course will come after they flush this turd all the way back down to depths you can't fathom after doing all your Twitter and YouTube "research," or as I like to call it "Bitboob social conditioning."

Risk-off is risk-off. Crypto is the ultimate risk. We are nearly 50% down from the beginning of this thread where the Bitboobs were telling us that the "institutions are coming to buy!" LOL!

But hey, buy here if you want. Elon Musk must be selling billions of his Tesla stock this week because he thinks all these risk-on assets are going up from here. Gamestop massively down, Tesla massively down, Nasdaq tech junk massively down, crypto massively down. Rates UP, Quantitative Tightening UP, USD UP.

Your portfolio? Choose wisely...

I can always count on an update when the last bit of the rally to squeeze the shorts out of their positions begins to crest. The Bitboobs think "the bottom is in!" and it's time to puff their chests out and let everyone know how they are long after DCAing and whatnot.

Nothing has changed. Go back and read my posts. The time to buy and go long will come when the Federal Reserve lets you know it's time. You're nibbling where the bankers and smart whales are going to end up selling again in the future. This of course will come after they flush this turd all the way back down to depths you can't fathom after doing all your Twitter and YouTube "research," or as I like to call it "Bitboob social conditioning."

Risk-off is risk-off. Crypto is the ultimate risk. We are nearly 50% down from the beginning of this thread where the Bitboobs were telling us that the "institutions are coming to buy!" LOL!

But hey, buy here if you want. Elon Musk must be selling billions of his Tesla stock this week because he thinks all these risk-on assets are going up from here. Gamestop massively down, Tesla massively down, Nasdaq tech junk massively down, crypto massively down. Rates UP, Quantitative Tightening UP, USD UP.

I treat coins like a parlay...every now and then I take a chance on one for the fun.

But I know, that more than likely, I should just drive over to meet my bookie and hand him my cash.

2 realities.

1. Twitter is going away. It's dying and on life support. Unless another billionaire wants to buy it at its current value of under $8 billion.

2. Elon is a moron.

2 realities.

1. Twitter is going away. It's dying and on life support. Unless another billionaire wants to buy it at its current value of under $8 billion.

2. Elon is a moron.

I thought I had read Twitter has never had more users, ever..membership at an all time high since one of the smartest people on the planet took it over. What gives? I don't, and never have, ever, Tweeted....so maybe I am out of the loop?

I thought I had read Twitter has never had more users, ever..membership at an all time high since one of the smartest people on the planet took it over. What gives? I don't, and never have, ever, Tweeted....so maybe I am out of the loop?
I've never really been a Twitter person, but I plan to engage a little more, just for the sake of supporting free speech.

And Elon musk is a genius. No hyperbole.

I've never really been a Twitter person, but I plan to engage a little more, just for the sake of supporting free speech.

I get a kick out of the people who make a big production when they stomp their feet and quit Twitter...and of course they can't just leave, they have to get on their soap box and drama the F out of it. Addition by subtraction and they don't even know it.

I get a kick out of the people who make a big production when they stomp their feet and quit Twitter...and of course they can't just leave, they have to get on their soap box and drama the F out of it. Addition by subtraction and they don't even know it.
Libs quitting be like...

How are they going to quit? They love to be in the limelight and this is the best platform for it. Stupid freedom lovers. Ima take my ball and go home. You'll see!

Sorry, can't tell if you think it's good or bad 🤣

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
The charts I've seen show lots of users coming back to the platform. Whether Elon can make it run profitably or at least break even, remains to be seen.

Lol, quoting the moron who bought a $8 billion business for $44 billion in a drunken stuper isn't exactly "facts".

In his defense he did reinstate all of the previously banned white supremacists and anti-american wackos.

Elon's free speech means him banning fact based journalists who report the truth about his dumb ass. Lol, you go man. Get that free speech you desire..

Lol, quoting the moron who bought a $8 billion business for $44 billion in a drunken stuper isn't exactly "facts".

In his defense he did reinstate all of the previously banned white supremacists and anti-american wackos.

Elon's free speech means him banning fact based journalists who report the truth about his dumb ass. Lol, you go man. Get that free speech you desire..
Triggered!

I never used twitter...face book and youtube seem to have enough stuff to look at

hey I bought at 19 and sold at 50+
hopefully enough democrats get fired for messing up the economy, ruining the stock market and such..
they will stay out of crypto

Anyone want to take a stab at telling me why they let Caroline and Gary plead guilty at this time? Seems like the gov't held all the cards and could get them to agree to a deal of some sort at any time, why the rush? Not a good look and it appears the cleanup fix is already in.... to me. Hope I'm wrong, I hope everyone responsible for all this goes away for decades.

Anyone want to take a stab at telling me why they let Caroline and Gary plead guilty at this time? Seems like the gov't held all the cards and could get them to agree to a deal of some sort at any time, why the rush? Not a good look and it appears the cleanup fix is already in.... to me. Hope I'm wrong, I hope everyone responsible for all this goes away for decades.
lots of donation money went to political parties.. i heard they were upset because it meant more money that had been pledged will not be making it in, and then there is this tricky business of seeing if the donated money can be returned, which of course they won't want to do.

As to the plea deals, they probably agreed to testify against SBF.. and in return they probably got shorter promised sentences.. (less than 5 years or something like that)

SBF, is gonna get nailed to the wall I presume.. the properties he owns will have to be sold and such.. his future is wrecked, as he deserves it.

lots of donation money went to political parties.. i heard they were upset because it meant more money that had been pledged will not be making it in, and then there is this tricky business of seeing if the donated money can be returned, which of course they won't want to do.

As to the plea deals, they probably agreed to testify against SBF.. and in return they probably got shorter promised sentences.. (less than 5 years or something like that)

SBF, is gonna get nailed to the wall I presume.. the properties he owns will have to be sold and such.. his future is wrecked, as he deserves it.

You just typed what should happen, I have my doubts it will happen now....Gary and Caroline are as guilty as SBF and they have their fingerprints over the murder weapon.....rushing to tie up that loose end serves no purpose at this time otber than trying to sweep this mess up as quick as possible....and did you notice how quiet that was done while they put all their focus on SBF?

You just typed what should happen, I have my doubts it will happen now....Gary and Caroline are as guilty as SBF and they have their fingerprints over the murder weapon.....rushing to tie up that loose end serves no purpose at this time otber than trying to sweep this mess up as quick as possible....and did you notice how quiet that was done while they put all their focus on SBF?
oh I haven't been keeping up with this.. murder weapon? my apologies.. who got whacked?

edit: unless you mean that as a metaphor?

It's way too much money I think.. they are going to have to go after all the assets they can.

How the dems and pubs deal with the donation money, I assume it will be swept under the rug and won't be part of the settlement.

Last edited:
oh I haven't been keeping up with this.. murder weapon? my apologies.. who got whacked?

edit: unless you mean that as a metaphor?

It's way too much money I think.. they are going to have to go after all the assets they can.

How the dems and pubs deal with the donation money, I assume it will be swept under the rug and won't be part of the settlement.

I think the ratio was $40mil to one political party and 250K to the other. I sure hope they both have to return every penny.....but color me doubtful that's going to happen.

It was so nice of them to let SBF spend the holidays at home.

It was announced Caroline and Gary pleaded guilty before there was even an announcement of charges!

Definitely suspect.

Can we get SBF to announce his mental health state? I suspect he's going to get a visit from Hillary and everyone will be shocked to find out he was suicidal.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I was watching cz start the bank run on ftx, and caroline told him she would buy him out at 22..so I bought at 22..
then just watched it go sideways for quite a while, then it went to 23 , I sold..then they could'nt hold the price up and it tanked..

never seen anything like that, except when they did the amc theaters deal.

I can't beleive gensler picked sbf to talk to for months bout regulation...
and blackrock invested in ftx.
I figured sbf was going to pass away in the bahama prison...

Save the craziness for the open board.

What did I hear about Albert Einstein earlier today? He purposely wrote math 100 problems on a board all correct save the last one. And a good number of students heckled him for it.

He said something to the effect of that's how people are, you can solve 99 problems right and 1 wrong and people will be all over you for it, and it's usually the people who don't solve one problem at all.

Elon reminds me of the kind of guy who solves problems. I think he's doing a fantastic job with Twitter.

Hillary still isn't in jail for shit I'd be in the brig for had I pulled that crap in the Navy, and all those Tea Party organizations just got their 1st amendment rights Stalin'd and not one libertine schmuck nosed Stalin lover got the clink..

lukso, avalanche, kambria, and btc done ok recently

Last edited:

5X as much went to Democrats. A Senator I talked to recently had already donated the 15K his campaign got to a food bank.

2 realities.

2. Elon is a moron.
Can we get an update and timeline on these predictions?

Triggered more than an Iowa fan when you start talking about their trophy case...

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT