• White Elm (Lincoln)

• Kros Strain (Omaha)

• Bearded Brewer (Omaha)

• Vis Major (Omaha)

• Lumen (Omaha)

• Scratchtown (Ord)

• Monolithic

• Jukes

• Other Thunderhead, Kinkaider, Infusion, Benson, Brickway etc...

Results are only viewable after voting.

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
I know everyone has different taste buds, but I am hoping for people to be honest.

Visited two in Des Moines 8n the last few days I like 10X better than any of them in Omaha...Exile and Confluence but if I have to pick one in Omaha it's prolly NBC.

Jones St Brewery from back in the 90's. It was in the Old Market but is unfortunately long gone.

Visited two in Des Moines 8n the last few days I like 10X better than any of them in Omaha...Exile and Confluence but if I have to pick one in Omaha it's prolly NBC.

Well you are comparing breweries from Central Iowa to breweries from Western Iowa, but I do hope that you think beer brewed in Nebraska is better than Iowa beer.

Reactions: HawksDown
Kinkaders makes the BEST BLOODY MARYS I have ever had. Made with bacon flavored vodka, and they top it off with a splash of their jalapeno beer. When I come back to Lincoln I end up dropping a C-Note on those things every time!

Reactions: kruller
They were 1 mile from each other.

giphy.gif

The joke being Omaha is Western Iowa.

i vote for Kinkaider. They have some very creative offerings and seem to innovate regularly.

Reactions: kruller
Living in Des Moines I am spoiled with good breweries, those two don’t crack the top 5. And exile might not crack the top 10.

Living in Des Moines I am spoiled with good breweries, those two don’t crack the top 5. And exile might not crack the top 10.
Do you ever go to the Royal Mile, El Bait Shop, the Red Monk or the High Life Lounge? Some dudes from my high school started those and they've done well.

Yeah I saw that...I don't think it will help MUCH but it will help some.
We’ll see. Omaha badly needed that sports complex. Fort Street is kind of the end of the line, so 120th is basically a road to nowhere north of there. The whole area is filled with average to below average housing.

I suppose it's possible two different people can like different breweries. I loved em and look forward to going again.

We’ll see. Omaha badly needed that sports complex. Fort Street is kind of the end of the line, so 120th is basically a road to nowhere north of there. The whole area is filled with average to below average housing.
I agree...they need something out there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT