ADVERTISEMENT

OT= Best all inclusive vacations

cavalot

Athletic Director
Oct 3, 2003
Plan on taking my family this summer. What/which are the best to go to? And why?

Thanks

Staring Science Fiction GIF by FilmStruck
West World is the answer.

What are you looking to do? For me:

Caribbean - My family are big Hard Rock fans. Have been in Mexico, Dominican, Tenerife and they have all been solid.

A good one in the US was Blackberry farm. Only stayed here for three days, but was super chill and had some cool offerings.

Caribbean - My family are big Hard Rock fans. Have been in Mexico, Dominican, Tenerife and they have all been solid.

A good one in the US was Blackberry farm. Only stayed here for three days, but was super chill and had some cool offerings.
Chilled. Laid back. No worries.

Blackberry farm? Never heard of it.

Are you looking to bang...or is this just to earn points so that you can bang later?

I used to be a travel agent, this was the first question I always asked when a dude was planning a trip.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Cav...my two favorites:
Playa Del Maya two years ago....we never left the resort.....LOVED IT!
Last summer....Alaskan cruise...awesome!

Reactions: cavalot
Taking the family to Riviera Maya next month. Supposedly its supposed to be awesome. Will swing over the Isla Mujereas for a day or two. I have always had a blast in Cancun. Really contemplated the DR this time too.

I’ve always wanted to check out BlackBerry farm. Seems like a great place to get away, relax and do something different than the standard beach vacation. I didn’t think it was all inclusive tho? The price is more palatable if it is but not cheap regardless

Reactions: leodisflowers
Taking the family to Riviera Maya next month. Supposedly its supposed to be awesome. Will swing over the Isla Mujereas for a day or two. I have always had a blast in Cancun. Really contemplated the DR this time too.
Went last winter to the same places. Was awesome.

Reactions: Power_I_82
For all inclusives I would put
1. Jamaica
2. Dominican Republic
3. Mexico

Those 3 do "all-inclusive" right instead of just tossing in meals with a European plan. I think Jamaica and the DR popularized the all-inclusives and Mexico began to copy them.

I only do all inclusive adults only. Secrets has always been a good option. Cozumel in late Feb. Get out of this cold and snow.
Us as well. They just opened a new Secrets at Tulum. And there’s a new airport at Tulum, which saves the Cancun commute.

Last edited:
Cav...my two favorites:
Playa Del Maya two years ago....we never left the resort.....LOVED IT!
Last summer....Alaskan cruise...awesome!
My bride and I planned to spend our 50th last summer in Alaska but thr passing of my father cha ges those plans. We are looking to go to Alaska next summer/fall.

Gonna be very hot in MX or Carribbean over the summer. Also be aware of when hurricane season is.

Truth. And don't be fooled by the weather forecast either. Few degrees can make a huge difference in the summer. Went to a Caribbean island a couple times in the winter. Average temperature was 81 and it was absolutely perfect. Went to the same place in early August and the average temperature was 84. Figured 3 degrees is no big deal, right? We almost died. It was so hot. Couldn't even walk on the beach because you'd burn your feet. Bizarre. Still can't square it in my mind. Defies all weather logic that I've ever known. But it's definitely a thing.

Not sure about Mexico, but pretty sure hurricane season is September in the Caribbean. May spill over into late August, early October.

I’ve always wanted to check out BlackBerry farm. Seems like a great place to get away, relax and do something different than the standard beach vacation. I didn’t think it was all inclusive tho? The price is more palatable if it is but not cheap regardless
Where is it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT