ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Barry Manilow song

ZaneHickey

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 3, 2004
I am glad he stuck with the title, "Mandy". "Randy" would not have been as successful. Love that song!

Well I posted and I threadcrapped without using an emoji
But you sent me away, oh Randy
And you banned me and stopped me from posting
And I need you to unban me, oh Randy

That right there is deserving of three weeks in Chile. Basically for admitting you know the words to a Manilow song. :eek:

To be fair, I remember this as the "backwards skate" song that was played at Skateland on 108th back in the 70's.

Oh, we can trash LaVar Ball right here, right now. Open season on that douche.

He just said UCLA lost to Kentucky because they had 3 white guys on the floor. Ball says white guys lack foot speed and athleticism.

Ironic his kids are half white.

He just said UCLA lost to Kentucky because they had 3 white guys on the floor. Ball says white guys lack foot speed and athleticism.

Ironic his kids are half white.

I'm sure that Indiana State didn't think they lost to Michigan State because they played a white guy. If they had five Larry Birds they would have destroyed anyone.

I'm sure that Indiana State didn't think they lost to Michigan State because they played a white guy. If they had five Larry Birds they would have destroyed anyone.

Ball is the same brainiac that said if he had 5 daughters they could beat U Conn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT