ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron: OT

i'm not a LeBron fan, but having a bug up your ass about professional athletes using steroids is ridiculous.

i would venture to guess only about 10% of professional athletes these days are natty. it's their job to be in peak physical condition and recover from injury as quickly as possible.

Lebron is a douchebag.

It was a Houston Rockets manager or something that he said shit about who was saying pro Hong Kong things. Basically backed the league sucking Commie C@ck for money. No mind those people you are stepping on the way to the bank that you claim to support and champion their cause.

Also when he basically said some cops might roll out of bed and think "I need to shoot a black person today".

F@ck that guy.

I am SO not taking part in this!

Schults Knows Nothing GIF - Schults Knows Nothing GIFs

i'm not a LeBron fan, but having a bug up your ass about professional athletes using steroids is ridiculous.

i would venture to guess only about 10% of professional athletes these days are natty. it's their job to be in peak physical condition and recover from injury as quickly as possible.
I'd venture to guess more like 99% and the 1% who are not doing something are dumb

I don't hate LeBron but the story about someone spray-painting the N-Word on his mansion was absurd. As if he doesn't have security cameras and guards. Then it was already magically painted over by the time the cops got there.

Jussie Smollett's story was more believable.
Lebron is a great player and had done a ton in the community. My issue is with his race problems. He thinks cops just wake up in the morning thinking how many blacks they can shoot that day.

His signature move is a spin move where he lands on the same foot he jumps off of. This should be called for travelling every single time, and he should have maybe 10,000 less points.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I started this thread, as I really do not like what Lebron became.

I was a Cleveland fan from game one. Even watched his first game.

His choice during his first free agency, and the way he announced it made me never like him again.

How many championships did he promise then? Less than he has, I believe.

He is a polarising figure, especially to those of us that watched Jordan his entire career.

Jordan was once asked why he did not use his platform for political reasons, and he replied along the lines of; "Both republicans and democrats buy sneakers."

I just do not like Lebron and have authored other posts mocking him over the years.

Everything I said in OP is what I believe.

Education? Listen to him talk. I bet he never derivated an equation, or wrote chemical reactions in HS. His single mother afforded a yellow Hummer for the disadvantaged guy.

Hey man, your intend in this thread, I backed. Now you want to coddle the sklar for censoring my voice… fine.. fall in line sheep..

Reactions: thall__
Hey man, your intend in this thread, I backed. Now you want to coddle the sklar for censoring my voice… fine.. fall in line sheep..
My intent* I think you probably meant.
Some of our wings have been clipped.
I do not like it, but there are a number of us that have been suspended, or specifically told it was coming if we persisted.

If you are observant, those regular posters, like me stayed away.

I like this board, and am willing to comply with the rules here.

The warning is pinned, and clearly stated.
Just because you don't like it does not mean it is not true.

I personally do not like it, but since I enjoy my time here, I choose to follow the rules.

I hope that helps you understand things. It is like a talk I had with my teenage sons when they were 14, and complaining of injustice of rules.

Hope this post clears the censors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskers123456
My intent* I think you probably meant.
Some of our wings have been clipped.
I do not like it, but there are a number of us that have been suspended, or specifically told it was coming if we persisted.

If you are observant, those regular posters, like me stayed away.

I like this board, and am willing to comply with the rules here.

The warning is pinned, and clearly stated.
Just because you don't like it does not mean it is not true.

I personally do not like it, but since I enjoy my time here, I choose to follow the rules.

I hope that helps you understand things. It is like a talk I had with my teenage sons when they were 14, and complaining of injustice of rules.

Hope this post clears the censors.
So you’re calling me a teenager? Get 🫤

Again get bent..
You should take a look in a mirror…
You should not think you are beyond indignant with what you post around here. I’m sorry for what you’re going through, but calling anyone indignant is “above” you..

Again get bent..
You should not think you are beyond indignant with what you post around here. I’m sorry for what you’re going through, but calling anyone indignant is “above” you..
You were indignant, by most definitions of the word.

I suggest deleting your posts, that the mods have not already deleted, therefore there is less documentation of you ignorant indignance.

Otherwise,

Your little feelers are hurt.

So sorry Killer

You were indignant, by most definitions of the word.

I suggest deleting your posts, that the mods have not already deleted, therefore there is less documentation of you ignorant indignance.

Otherwise,

Your little feelers are hurt.

So sorry Killer
Not hurt,
You do you, and feel better with what you’ve been through…

Again get bent..
You are new here with a very aggresive style.

What was your name last time,or the time before.

We all know Kongs past names, for various reasons.
What were yours?

Kong owns all he does, why don't you?

Reactions: Bugeater
You’re censoring dude…
And what does censorship mean?
What? I literally told you what you posted was fine, feel free to repost it (which you mostly did). You just quoted a post that got deleted so yours did along with it.

How are you being censored?

What do you mean?
Lebron is a great Basketball player

Lebron is not a philosopher, politician, not a good spokesperson at YouTube political roundtables. Not just him. I feel that way about many athletes, actors, and musicians who try and portray this savior of the human race persona hypocrisy but this thread is about Lebron.

I take so much pleasure in people bitching about rules on a free, private website. So typical of this country right now. Entitlement at its finest.

Reactions: 90sman
I take so much pleasure in people bitching about rules on a free, private website. So typical of this country right now. Entitlement at its finest.
We still live in arguably the greatest time and place in human history. Our prosperity and comfort are so substantial we have adopted the luxury of outrage for the sake of entertainment! The victim mentality cuts across all political, racial, age, and socio-economic lines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT