ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bad teacher

200.gif

Teacher she replaced…

Former band and music teacher 37-year-old Jonathan Priano allegedly had an affinity for tickling female students’ feet and engaged in close personal relationships with several of them, the New Castle News reported.

What the hell is going on at this school?

Teacher she replaced…

Former band and music teacher 37-year-old Jonathan Priano allegedly had an affinity for tickling female students’ feet and engaged in close personal relationships with several of them, the New Castle News reported.

Sex education in full force

Teacher she replaced…

It's PA, that's what they do there!

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Teacher she replaced…

I'll wager 10 cents that most of the respondents on here didn't actually read the article. The student was 17 and the "teacher" wasn't actually employed by the school district. While I understand the taboo and don't approve of same sex relationships, the idea that an independent contractor adult is a criminal for having sex with a 17 year old student seems to harken back to the dark ages. I think they've shown that a large percentage of teenagers are sexually active and with the acceleration of that in our youth in part due to various media influences, I think they need to re-visit when teenagers are considered adults for reason of statutory rape.

IMO, the imaginary line of 18 is outdated in today's world. I think it's ridiculous that some people end up on a sex offenders list for having sex with a 17 year old girl when they're 18. A friend's son found himself in exactly that situation and did time in the big house for it. Yikes.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I'll wager 10 cents that most of the respondents on here didn't actually read the article. The student was 17 and the "teacher" wasn't actually employed by the school district. While I understand the taboo and don't approve of same sex relationships, the idea that an independent contractor adult is a criminal for having sex with a 17 year old student seems to harken back to the dark ages. I think they've shown that a large percentage of teenagers are sexually active and with the acceleration of that in our youth in part due to various media influences, I think they need to re-visit when teenagers are considered adults for reason of statutory rape.

IMO, the imaginary line of 18 is outdated in today's world. I think it's ridiculous that some people end up on a sex offenders list for having sex with a 17 year old girl when they're 18. A friend's son found himself in exactly that situation and did time in the big house for it. Yikes.
So didn't have parental approval?? Man a lot of us could have potentially been in trouble. Live close to state line. Many would go across state line for pizza and a movie, dancing at the Rock Quarry in Concordia ks, lovewell lake etc when they were seniors (18) and dating a sophomore or junior 17 or younger. Would have to think about that today. Not saying sex was always involved but am sure it "occasionally " happened. Sticky wicket

a person i know had a classmate who started 'dating' their music teacher in high school. they got married immediately after graduating and had a child soon after. as far as i know, they are still together.
a victimless crime, here...

I'll wager 10 cents that most of the respondents on here didn't actually read the article. The student was 17 and the "teacher" wasn't actually employed by the school district.
Did you read the article? Winking The teacher actually was 100% employed by the school district. Her husband directed the school musical but is not employed by the district. I think it was a fail on the husband's part, instead of reporting her he might've negotiated a "group session." LOL - that last part was for Lightspeed's benefit. He's probably chasing his wife around the dining room table right now!

Sooooo I can bang my students. Yessss!

Reactions: dinglefritz

True.. but ya gotta draw the line somewhere.

Also depends on the state..

I taught at a HS of about 400 kids and it was known for some wild parties. The kids had some crazy and consistent stories about some of the girl's mothers making out with the HS boys. How much further it went, I never asked.

• Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz
Did you read the article? Winking The teacher actually was 100% employed by the school district. Her husband directed the school musical but is not employed by the district. I think it was a fail on the husband's part, instead of reporting her he might've negotiated a "group session." LOL - that last part was for Lightspeed's benefit. He's probably chasing his wife around the dining room table right now!

Her husband directed the school musical? And she's the gay one in that marriage?

I mean... high school kids are gross. They have zits, are stupid, bad breathe, awful to conversate with, laugh at dumb shit. Even college girls don't even know how to take care of their crotches yet. I think 23 is a nice age to start dating women inappropriately younger than me

Just my take. Might be unpopular. Now I'm going back to begging my wife for a HJ.

I mean... high school kids are gross. They have zits, are stupid, bad breathe, awful to conversate with, laugh at dumb shit. Even college girls don't even know how to take care of their crotches yet. I think 23 is a nice age to start dating women inappropriately younger than me

Just my take. Might be unpopular. Now I'm going back to begging my wife for a HJ.
At least aim for a bj..

Yeah, there is no way that a billion dollar industry could possibly be built off the back (snatch) of hot 18-21 year old girls.

My mistake. That said, fire her, take away her certification, but this isn't worthy of a jail sentence. JMO.

Reactions: mgbreis
What if the teacher identifies as a student, then everything is okay, right?
This is the kind of out of the box (no pin intended) thinking that got us tranny's playing women's sports and standing to pee in the women's bathroom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT