ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Anyone got a nice home for sale in West Omaha?

Hi, I am currently doing landscaping on my site, and I also have a beautiful house, and if you still need to buy a beautiful and nice house with a custom landscape, then you can write to me in private messages, and we can discuss this matter.

Looks like the market has come back down to earth and lots more options out there right now. Seeing lots of price drops and houses sitting for longer. When I started this thread back on Jan 18th we ended up buying a home that night, so I've been out of the market for a while now but still follow the housing market a bit.

Looks like the market has come back down to earth and lots more options out there right now. Seeing lots of price drops and houses sitting for longer. When I started this thread back on Jan 18th we ended up buying a home that night, so I've been out of the market for a while now but still follow the housing market a bit.
Yeah I have started to see a lot of houses that dropped their asking price on zillow.

But do you have custom landscaping?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT