ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Angie Tribeca on TBS

huskerbux

Recruiting Coordinator
Aug 24, 2006
Omaha
Anyone else watch this? Stupid humor and I love it! Created by Steve Carell and his wife....Naked gun literal humor meets Mel Brooks!

For those that want cerebral....don't waste your time but I'm about half way through and its some good stuff!

Reactions: 9and4
Were there 25 hours of material or were there replays? I watched just to see Rashid Jones. Very much along the lines of naked gun, Mel brooks? Ahhh not so much. Though I love that type of humor, there is only so much I can take. Is this a test run for future series, by dumping the whole season at one time? Like Netflix.

Stumbled on the last 20 minutes last night of the episode where they were undercover in jail. Entertaining, anyway. Might have to try to catch a few more and see.

There was one scene with Dr. Edelweiss that actually caused me to spit my Dr. Pepper out. Yep, Naked Gun type humor. Some complete swings and misses, but mostly very funny. I loved it.

Were there 25 hours of material or were there replays? I watched just to see Rashid Jones. Very much along the lines of naked gun, Mel brooks? Ahhh not so much. Though I love that type of humor, there is only so much I can take. Is this a test run for future series, by dumping the whole season at one time? Like Netflix.

Ten episodes run on a loop for the 25 hours. Not sure if there will be another "season" but I'm thinking this was there attempt at a Netflix style binge show. I guess the Mel Brooks side of things was like Spaceballs. Just stupid stuff away from the actual scene that makes you laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT