ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon trolling the B1G with their giant Quacker!

Bugeater

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Surprise, AZ via North Platte
https://www.wvnstv.com/sports/sports-illustrated/61da6d3c/oregon-trolled-everyone-at-first-big-ten-media-day-with-huge-inflatable-duck-in-river/#:~:text=The Oregon Ducks football program,the White River in Indianapolis.&text=The Oregon Ducks football program sure,how to make an entrance.

GTK2SirW4AEe5YD

And they hated NU,Frost , and we're still paying the price. Hopefully Oregon takes the brunt now

I really never liked Oregon. I like them even less when Phil Knight started pumping money into the program. I dislike their ugly uniforms. You can guess where I'm going with this now that Knight is throwing $45 million at the program. Eff 'em!
This is kinda funny to me with the giant inflated duck. The BIG is too buttoned up for its own good, I like a little bit of good fun here. I still haven’t forgot how they made NU the enemy for wanting to play football and that whole fiasco with their leadership and presidents. The SEC thumps its chest continually. I’m here for the BIG putting itself out there, this is good PR
I can separate NIL/Phil Knight from this well done duck landing. I’m no Oregon fan either but the league needs more of this

This is kinda funny to me with the giant inflated duck. The BIG is too buttoned up for its own good, I like a little bit of good fun here. I still haven’t forgot how they made NU the enemy for wanting to play football and that whole fiasco with their leadership and presidents. The SEC thumps its chest continually. I’m here for the BIG putting itself out there, this is good PR
I can separate NIL/Phil Knight from this well done duck landing. I’m no Oregon fan either but the league needs more of this
I still don't like Oregon. Eff the ducks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT