ADVERTISEMENT

Only one team can lose

Which team absolutely HAS to lose today (gambling aside) to make you happy?

• Kansas State

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Iowa

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Alabama

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • TCU

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Georgia

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
Tcu over Michigan probably. Don't really care if Iowa wins some meaningless crap game against a crap team.
True. And the only people who hate Iowa football more than I do are the Iowa football fans. Miserable group, always expecting the roof to cave in. Let's hope it does.

Reactions: king_kong_
Meanwhile, I sure would enjoy a TCU vs OSU title game. I'm Team Duggan from this point on.

Reactions: rrdd2021
Iowa doing Iowa. Two pick-sixes and a short field TD after an exchange of punts. 21 points on 116 yards total offense.

Fun fact: Kentucky lost 90 percent of its regular-season total offense because of opt-outs and transfers. On the other sideline, likely high draft choices dressed in yellow (and black) LaPorta and Campbell are crushing Kentucky's second- and third-teamers.

Iowa doing Iowa. Two pick-sixes and a short field TD after an exchange of punts. 21 points on 116 yards total offense.

Fun fact: Kentucky lost 90 percent of its regular-season total offense because of opt-outs and transfers. On the other sideline, likely high draft choices dressed in yellow (and black) LaPorta and Campbell are crushing Kentucky's second- and third-teamers.
I think Kentucky's QB got to start because he won one of those Dr. Pepper halftime contests.

He should change his name to Tanner Lee.

Really points out how we need to move to an extended playoff as quickly as possible. Bowl games are these awkward scrimmages with a bunch of back-ups mixed in with seniors who won't be back. Hopefully opt outs become a thing of the past if kids are playing in the playoffs. And how does NIL work if you opt out of games? Can they contract you to play if healthy? And if you lie about health is your contract voided?

Reactions: 9and4 and jteten

context is not very well received by the B1G d*ck suckers on this board

prepare yourself for all the "5-0" posts sure to follow

• Haha
Reactions: 9and4
Forum wise I hope Iowa still manages to lose somehow. The 95% of their annoying fans give the 5% of good ones a bad name.

Real life wise I'll go with Ohio State. Living in west-central Pennsylvania there's a surprising number of OSU fans here. Somehow they are more annoying than the Penn State fans. Usually arrogant and entitled as hell.

Added bonus is I have an old college friend who is an OSU fan. I occasionally need some fresh ammo to annoy him with. God knows our program has given him near infinite ammo the past several years, lol.

Meanwhile, I sure would enjoy a TCU vs OSU title game. I'm Team Duggan from this point on.
That's very possible - especially OSU in the title game as they've underachieved the last couple of years and has as much on-paper talent as anybody. I just think their coaching staff is pure crap though

Reactions: mgbreis
Iowa fans to Kentucky fans:

"Now you know we felt, watching Spencer Petras make all those starts."

Reactions: jteten
Michigan because they’ve quickly become the easiest team to hate in the B1G

Nothing would be funnier than watching them get humbled by a soft Big 12 team then losing their coach to an NFL payday

Michigan because they’ve quickly become the easiest team to hate in the B1G

Nothing would be funnier than watching them get humbled by a soft Big 12 team then losing their coach to an NFL payday
Always has been lol.

Also, looks like everyone here is pulling for TCU. Surprised to see such a unanimous result!

Seems like little brother Nebraska has a big complex over big brother Iowa! How was your bowl game?
We actually won the Hamburg Inn Bowl sponsored by the Eastern Iowa Regional Airport last month in Iowa Shitty at Limpdick Stadium. That's about as good as it gets for us these days, unless you count our 61st consecutive off-season national championship.

To the future!

Seems like little brother Nebraska has a big complex over big brother Iowa! How was your bowl game?
Why are you here? Why brag when you know that even though you finished with a better record, you still lost to us in your own stadium with a division title on the line…

Again, why are you here?

i think he's wanting to borrow a trophy
Plus, here's what the rest of the winter looks like for Iowa:
  • Lots of losses in basketball, complete with calls for Frannie's head.
  • Another bridesmaid wrestling finish to Penn State in a sport only about a dozen schools actually give a shit about.
  • A court date with unhappy former players claiming racism is the standard operating philosophy in the football program.
Gotta crow about a win over Kentucky's scout team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT