ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

I'm sad that the last two weekends of Olympics are over!!

I've watched some of the greatest athletes in their craft - doesn't matter if they are USA or not.

I'm an Olympics addict. My father introduced me and sister to the SNES 94 Lillehammer games.

We used to bobsled down our stairs! We sat in a box and our Dad would catch us at the bottom! We would then do single speed and wear our sleeping bags! He told us we were the #1 US bobsledding team!

Last edited:
Yeah I love the Olympics and the peacock app made it so easy to watch what I wanted. Was a great games and Paris did an amazing job.
I’m sure you especially loved the opening artsy opening ceremonies 🙄. They screwed up multiple major things that will probably be remembered for generations.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I’m sure you especially loved the opening artsy opening ceremonies 🙄. They screwed up multiple major things that will probably be remembered for generations.
It was fine. Gojira and a building full of Marie Antoinette's !!! Closing ceremonies with Tom Cruise should be entertaining as well

They should do a swimsuit calendar!

200w.gif

The elites..
Assuming he's talking about France and the opening ceremonies. I think he's over inflating the impact of the opening ceremonies if he says that it will be remembered for "generations". I didn't watch it and don't approve of what they did. It's already fallen into the category of who gives a sh*t to me. It's the French doing French things- giving weirdos an undo amount of artistic freedom.

Too bad no one watched it … good call keeping Clark off the team. Had a chance to build the brand internationally and chose not to. As with most things women’s basketball … savvy business strategy.
Wait……..all the Suckeyes kept telling us was that CC MUST be on team, otherwise the USA was doomed!!! I mean, c’mon, she’s got all those endorsement deals!
Suck it Iowa.

Yikes. Good luck with the whole discovery process

I'm late to the party so perhaps this has already been asked and answered...but does that thing who won the female boxing division have an innie or an outie? I mean, if it has a hoo-haw, I don't see the controversy...if it needs a bannana hammock for a swimsuit...its a dude. So do we know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT