ADVERTISEMENT

Are College Football Stadiums Too Loud?

Excited Mood GIF

Reactions: leodisflowers
seriously. the guy played at PennSt. he's coached at OU and at UT, among others.

perhaps the Panthers owner gave him the Men in Black memory wipe as part of his severance package?
He probably worded a little wrong. But he was making a general statement on the difference in college crowds to NFL crowds. You just spin everything to fit your narrative.

He probably worded a little wrong. But he was making a general statement on the difference in college crowds to NFL crowds. You just spin everything to fit your narrative.
what, exactly, is my narrative?

Somewhat of a surprising comment given that he’s coached college before. Perhaps he meant it was a culture shock coming back to college from NFL?

No such thing as too loud, only too quiet (Stanford Stadium and Michigan Stadium come to mind)

Good old Sipple, what a great journalist. You know what I actually like about Rhule? He answers questions with real responses. Anyone with a brain and no agenda can listen to the video and move on with their life without assigning some giant meaning to it.

Good old Sipple, what a great journalist. You know what I actually like about Rhule? He answers questions with real responses. Anyone with a brain and no agenda can listen to the video and move on with their life without assigning some giant meaning to it.
Exactly

It's possible he never really experienced the passion that opposing fan bases have for playing NU. I've been to KU, Tech, OU, ksu. Not exactly hostile. Fans probably didn't bring their A game for Baylor like they would NU.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Doesn’t really seem fair, IMO

Hey, I love the natural noise coming from fans, but the BS piped into the stadiums gets louder and louder. I don't need the same stupid music that is played in every stadium to get me to cheer for a team. What is wrong with listening to the school's band? Do us all a favor and turn of the music coming from the PA system.

He said “obviously, the crowd noise was a factor”. In response to the question about crowd noise. It wasn’t as though he brought up crowd noise as the reason the Panthers lost.

Reactions: headcard
he was also 11-27 and never had even close to a playoff type of team in the NFL. It’s not like he played in many, if any “big games” in the NFL. So crowds generally are flat in the NFL when the game only maters for fantasy football

Bumping your own troll thread to keep pushing an agenda. Classic.

So being honest with the media and saying you were surprised how loud a stadium is, is terrible. Refusing to answer media questions, is awesome! Got it.

Go Big Red, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
I was in Boulder for the game, that being said I highly doubt Minneapolis was louder game than in Boulder..

Is this why we sucked last year? Our home crowd was too loud? Is this why Fidone shushed us at home last year - trying to get us all to be quiet ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT