ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

MDc2WSy.jpeg

i have not watched more than a few minutes and just the summary of golf because it was hidden somehow by nbc so no one could see it, probably pay to watch or something. anyway, loved seeing scotty take down liv in the olympics and then shed a tear during the anthem afterwards. the rest doesn't matter to me.
74666992007-usatsi-23909135.jpg

i have not watched more than a few minutes and just the summary of golf because it was hidden somehow by nbc so no one could see it, probably pay to watch or something. anyway, loved seeing scotty take down liv in the olympics and then shed a tear during the anthem afterwards. the rest doesn't matter to me.
74666992007-usatsi-23909135.jpg
It was on the golf channel

Haven't seen this answered anywhere, the two boxers in question, were they born with a penis or vagina?
Supposedly born with and still have lady parts, just higher levels of testosterone. The body that said they were biological males is not Olympic related and has come under scrutiny for motives

Supposedly born with and still have lady parts, just higher levels of testosterone. The body that said they were biological males is not Olympic related and has come under scrutiny for motives

According to the IBA (Int'l Boxing Ass'n) both boxers failed a chromosome test, not a testosterone level test. They are dudes.

The International Boxing Association (IBA) on Monday said that two fighters participating in Olympic women’s boxing failed a gender chromosome test.

The IBA held a press conference to address the controversy surrounding Lin Yu-ting of Taiwan and Imane Khelif of Algeria. Despite both boxers previously failing IBA gender tests, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) has permitted them to fight against biological females and has repeatedly issued statements claiming Yu-ting and Khelif are women.

IBA CEO Chris Roberts said during the presser that test results for the fighters “demonstrated the chromosomes we refer to in competition rules that make both boxers ineligible.”

Roberts further explained that Khelif and Yu-ting were informed that they tested for XY chromosomes and were given the opportunity to appeal the findings to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. The IBA, he said, offered to pay the majority of the appeal; Yu-ting did not appeal, and Khelif appealled.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT