ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

The American 3x3 basketball team remains O-fer. Maybe they should see if any of those NBA guys that keep showing up to watch want to sub in.

To be inclusive you have to trash the majority and over-represent the minority. Oh and for the minority it's not a fetish at all. These are their innate feelings and if you don't humor them on broadcast television you're queeephobic and a bigot. This will help show equity.

And for the Olympics, the event that brings elite athletes from around the world, let's get an obese woman to play a main role in the ceremony. What could be more diverse?

Almost like they're following some WEF DEI handbook.
And then when they're not the minority anymore they'll claim victory and continue under fairness called retribution

This shouldn't be allowed but if it's a female with female parts with elevated testosterone it's a rough look. These exact same boxers fought in the 21 Olympics and no one seemed to care
It is all confusing but I thought they were both XY chromosome with high levels of testosterone. They were ineligible last year. The IOC said they go off of the gender on the athletes passport. How is that a determining factor?

It is all confusing but I thought they were both XY chromosome with high levels of testosterone. They were ineligible last year. The IOC said they go off of the gender on the athletes passport. How is that a determining factor?
I think they were deemed ineligible by a boxing sanctioning body but the Olympics apparently don't have to follow the same guidelines. I mean they are accepting the tainted hamburger defense by the Chinese. It's more than dudes fighting girls but that's the easy headline and talking point. Either way it's just a bad look that is overshadowing all the other awesome athletes these 2 weeks.

Isn't one of the boxers from Algeria, a Muslim country where being gay is illegal? Have either of these boxers been interviewed? Seems like someone could interview enough people in their circle to figure this out.

Isn't one of the boxers from Algeria, a Muslim country where being gay is illegal? Have either of these boxers been interviewed? Seems like someone could interview enough people in their circle to figure this out.
she was born a woman, she has some defect that produces abnormally high testosterone. never been a dude.

transgender operations are illegal and not performed in her native Algeria. punishable by death.

she also competed in last Olympics and didn't win. has a bunch of Ls in her career.

these facts are everywhere if you're interested. very easy to find.

she was born a woman, she has some defect that produces abnormally high testosterone. never been a dude.

transgender operations are illegal and not performed in her native Algeria. punishable by death.

she also competed in last Olympics and didn't win. has a bunch of Ls in her career.

This right here. This should end that discussion. The outrage machine on this is just folks using it as a proxy for other agendas

Says someone obsessed with the cutting off of dicks lmao wut
eunuchs are fun to make fun of

0b02eea4-44a0-43b8-89c0-02592d6f9814_text.gif

Might as well be. A certain party supports men in women's sports. But I'm sure some snowflakes on here will go crying to the mods if we have that discussion.
Stop it. This is reach. It's like saying a certain party supports government in vaginas. It's the extremes on any side of this not the norm

• Wow
Reactions: HBK4life
I've quite enjoyed almost everything I've watch so far - the exception being the USMNT Olympic squad getting demolished by Morocco.

I've quite enjoyed almost everything I've watch so far - the exception being the USMNT Olympic squad getting demolished by Morocco.
Morocco had a guy that plays for PSG and the US has a guy that went to Creighton Prep. Feel like we have a few better 23+ options than what was out there but it wouldn't have mattered by the final score line. 1st pk was pretty weak though

Morocco had a guy that plays for PSG and the US has a guy that went to Creighton Prep. Feel like we have a few better 23+ options than what was out there but it wouldn't have mattered by the final score line. 1st pk was pretty weak though

Yeah, I knew McGuire went to Creighton but didn't realize he was also a Prepster. And plays for Orlando - at least he has the Omaha thing going for him. ;)

I was happy to see Seattle Sounder's Josh Atencio get some playing time as well.

Not trying to be argumentative here but doesn't this person have a Y chromosome which makes them biologically a man?

Not trying to be argumentative here but doesn't this person have a Y chromosome which makes them biologically a man?
Here’s where I stand…

If these people have XY they deserve all the hate they are receiving .

If XX, and have a genetic mutation that makes their body’s produce higher levels of testosterone then all is good. It would be like telling tall guys they can’t play basketball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT