ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

the French have always seemed to lean toward degeneracy. I mean that in a theological way, not political

CmodB0hWAAADuHl.jpg

It's a shame the opening ceremonies had to take away from the athletes that have worked all their lives to get there. If I wanted to see a bunch of cross-dressing, Satan worshipping commie trannies with sacks hanging and one fat woman, I' d just go to a party at @scopeandtime house. I mean his mom's basement. Sick

Last edited:
anything less than 100% is not enough for wulfy
white guilt is quite the thing.

Funny, if I drive my car real fast and slam on my brakes on a gay pride rainbow painted on the street leaving skid marks on the paint, then I am labeled as homophobic by some (many) on the left. Even though that action takes just a split second to accomplish. But 2 1/2 minutes of that BS is somehow just 2 1/2 minutes of a 4 hour show.

The amount of time has nothing to do with it. The action and the intent is all that matters. The hypocrisy is so ridiculous, if I don't call someone by their chosen pronouns I am some how offending them and the wrath of hate rains down, but, as a Christian, I am not allowed to be offended by this BS and voice my outrage? Why? Because it was only 2 1/2 minutes???? please.....

Last edited:
The biggest abomination of Woke garbage played on network tv. Using the excuse of "French art" is moronic gaslighting. There's been talk of getting rid of the Olympics. Good riddance.
And explain that crap to your grandkids

And explain that crap to your grandkids
Seems pretty easy: "There are some men that like to dress up like women. If it seems fun, you can do it, too. If it seems weird, you never have to do it. If someone tries to make you, call your parents." Done.

Reactions: Crisker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT