ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss Sanctions

HuskAir

Nebraska Legend
Oct 27, 2001
Omaha, NE
It sounds like seniors will be able to transfer without sitting out a year, scholarship cuts, and an additional bowl ban. Ouch.

giphy.gif

Although this is kind of a slap on the wrist compared to USC. USC lost 30 scholarships. Ole Miss loses 13.

Reactions: newAD
I will say this every single time. You want to punish a school and make sure they don't cheat...take away home games.

If they took away 3 home games from Ole Miss next season and the season after...the cheating would die down really fast. The ramifications of that would hurt bad and the fans, especially, would be furious and their voices would be heard.

I will say this every single time. You want to punish a school and make sure they don't cheat...take away home games.

If they took away 3 home games from Ole Miss next season and the season after...the cheating would die down really fast. The ramifications of that would hurt bad and the fans, especially, would be furious and their voices would be heard.

That is a really great idea.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs

Interesting

That is a really great idea.
I know there are flaws with it and I get that...but every punishment has flaws. This punishment would have flaws but teeth. And the old "wink wink" network of boosters would think really hard about what they were doing if it meant no home games and fans would freak the **** out.

Great idea. I would also propose that each power 5 conference pays into an NCAA investigation fund. Each year 10 teams - both programs in the conference championship games - automatically get a screening colonoscopy from the NCAA.

This year USC, Stanford, TCU, OU, Wisconsin, OSU, Miami, Clemson, Georgia and Auburn would all get reviewed

Same thing should happen in basketball. You qualify for the elite 8 - congrats the NCAA will be contacting you soon

Great idea. I would also propose that each power 5 conference pays into an NCAA investigation fund. Each year 10 teams - both programs in the conference championship games - automatically get a screening colonoscopy from the NCAA.

This year USC, Stanford, TCU, OU, Wisconsin, OSU, Miami, Clemson, Georgia and Auburn would all get reviewed

Same thing should happen in basketball. You qualify for the elite 8 - congrats the NCAA will be contacting you soon

Top 16 should should be hearing the gloves snap at the end of the season.

I like it, but then Notre Dame would cheat like crazy.LaughingLaughingLaughing

Reactions: jlb321
We need to get in on that. Would be a better fit in Frost offense.
Completely agree I think he would be great in Frost's system. Definitely do not want him going to a team that we have to play against that has a bunch of young talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT