ADVERTISEMENT

Okay. This pig is done.

And Purdue is beating Boston College like a drum. Hope Nebraska can catch them on the high and get the win.

Until the players show up ready to play we will not win a game. These guys for the most part look like they’d rather be at home. I am in disbelief at the lack of want to on this team. This team is full of pussies without heart or pride.

Anybody with any sense deep down thought this was probably coming. Time to get in the W column by taking Purdue to the woodshed at home next week. We can do that.
Can we? This program is a disaster right now and this staff doesn’t look like it’s going to “flip the culture” during season 1.

Purdue is definitely beatable. Boilers have a potent passing attack but their defense is still suspect. Huskers should win at home if they can eliminate even half the mistakes.

Purdue may beat the piss out of Nebrasaka. Wouldn't be shock no matter what happens.

Computer Sims already had Purdue favored next week. Will be even moreso now.

Over/under for NU wins this year is still 2.5 in my opinion.

Anybody with any sense deep down thought this was probably coming. Time to get in the W column by taking Purdue to the woodshed at home next week. We can do that.
Man, My Vols are in the same boat. Look at the gauntlet the Vols have the next 5 weeks. I feel your pain. We got UF, UGa, Auburn, Alabama and S. Carolina all in a row. Good luck with your schedule as well. Be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT