ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Nebraska fans, does Michigan cover the 18 point spread?

Aug 2, 2018
My prediction is no. I do think Michigan will probably win by 10 to 14 points. My final score prediction is Michigan 34, Nebraska 20.

No clue, if they do...then they do. I wouldn’t take to much into Michigan covering or not. Frost is in his first year with either a true freshman QB or a walk on 3rd string QB playing on there first road game of the season. This game could be ugly or close.

The Husker offense can be dangerous but could just as easily stall all day. As a Husker fan, I won’t take to much from the lose if we lose. Same should go for the Michigan fans if they win (rather it be big or a close game. Now if the Huskers has Frost for several years and they had there system installed completely, I’d would be completely different.

Just an ide...but The Huskers could lose big or just easily win on the final drive like they did again MSU that year under Mike Riley and that horrible season the Huskers had. Big games make players show up big sometimes. Michigan won’t expect much for the Huskers and the Huskers know this Michigan team is very good and will be a huge game for them...this could be bad for the Michigan team and help lead to a Husker win. But who knows...I sure don’t.

The Colorado game was a tough game that Nebraska could have won. The Troy game was a surprise but Martinez didn’t play.

Michigan will be the best team you played this year but Michigan is far from perfect and has its occasional hiccups. Quarterback seems to be a strength for Michigan and that’s why I like Michigan to win the game.

Special teams is such as important aspect of the game. And our special teams are really bad right now. We have no experience winning on the road against anybody, let alone Michigan, we have a true freshman at qb, or worst. To keep this game close you would need some big special teams plays...a blocked punt, a few longish field goals, and a few nice returns to get good field position. Our STs have done none of these things. And they really shouldn't be expected to...our depth really eats into our blocking and return coverage...good teams have 4 stars on special teams...we have leftovers and walkons. Our kicker is a true freshman and our returners are in there to catch the ball, nothing else. All data points to it being a long day...a 17 point loss would feel pretty good. 34-17.

Reactions: 9and4
The O/U is pretty high. Not sure why they think Michigan scores so many points. They didn't look good on O when they played a team with a pulse. Two patsies have increased their numbers. Better hope it gives them confidence, and they don't regress to what the first game provided.

Never bet on or against Nebraska. With that said NU is 2-7 their last 9 ATS, so if you had to press me on it I would probably take Michigan. I don't think Harbaugh is too fond of Frost, so if he gets a chance to step on their throat he will

Highly doubt it. Expect Michigan to put a beatdown on Nebraska regardless of the qb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT