ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State..

4th and short, does not have their qb under center, again, to get the first down. Gawd, the stupidity of coaches amazes me.
Terrible program, getting beat by a team that was on probation just a few years ago.;)

I have only watched one drive and am convinced Ohio St is going to put up 70+ against Nebraska.

Easily. I think we'll hear the same sort of comments from the OSU players as we did from the UM players. I expect them to quit early.

Wow, for the entire game to come down to one play....and the Penn State offensive coordinator calls the rusted out Buick LeSabre of play calls. What a lemon. As a fan that watched a lot of the game, I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween.. "I got a rock."

Penn State's entire final four downs were questionable. Take a sack on first down, leading to 2nd and 17. In clear four down territory. Have three downs to go 17 yards. Plenty of time on the clock. Throw a long bomb to the sideline on 2nd down, incomplete. Third down, QB keeper for 12 yards, resulting in a makeable 4th and 5. After all the messing around, hand off blown up for loss. Dumb call on 2nd down, even dumber on 4th down.

Both teams looked like they could beat Nebraska by 60.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT