ADVERTISEMENT

ohio state game predictions?

I think we could get bu++ ra@ed. I will be that guy and say Huskers win 28-24. OSU fans call for Ryan Days head.

If we beat OSU (not gonna happen) and they don’t make the playoffs Day will likely be fired. Would love to be the team that gets Day fired, but I just can’t see OSU playing that bad for 4 quarters. Probably only take one quarter of them playing up to their potential to get a win. Even if it’s an ugly win.

Gawd there receivers are gonna have a field day. And the Dline can't get any pressure. And if they do. Howard will kill them with his legs. This will be ugly. I do think NU will come out with some fire. But by the end of the first the route will be on.

Reactions: Npower
I just want to see some leadership from Dylan this week.

true winners/leaders are forged in the face of great adversity, and right now is probably the hardest he's had things in his entire life.

much more important things than the scoreboard this week, IMO (never thought I'd say this).

I think it is going to be a blow-out. Sports has such a psychological aspect to it. Everyone from the waterboy to the fans look at this game as going against the big, bad Ohio State football team. I will remind everyone that Will Howard, whom I not sure would still be starting at K-State, is their starting quarterback. I don't know if this helps or makes it worse.

For a few reasons. We have the same guys who started the season and played well until the 2nd half of the Colorado game. Same offense that played well against Illinois. I think we put together a decent and consistent full game. The pressure is gone now, they know they aren’t going to be a real contender this year and people aren’t expecting anything anymore so they’re going to feel a weight lifted off and play loose. Being on the road I believe will help to get away from our fan base a little bit. Ohio state players aren’t going to take us seriously. They’ll be surprised by some of our skill players and our defensive lines strength compared to some teams they’ve played. Coaches are likely being held accountable for things like play calling issues and are being guided a little more. We have decent talent, but we try to do more than we should and little things add up. Tightening up on schemes and play calling will help. Receivers know how we are perceiving them and I think some will fight to change the narrative. I think Raiola is going to shine again. He blew us away until after the Illinois game. We know he’s better than what we’ve seen recently. I think we win or lose by 10 points or less. I think we at least play a respectable game.

I also think the defense will adjust. Tony White has had a some clunkers but he seems to be able to adjust after and get his guys motivated again quickly.

I could be wrong.. we may come out and be sloppy, lethargic and get called for penalties every play and completely meltdown. We’ve done that plenty over the last 20 years. I’m feeling like that won’t be the case this Saturday.

For a few reasons. We have the same guys who started the season and played well until the 2nd half of the Colorado game. Same offense that played well against Illinois. I think we put together a decent and consistent full game. The pressure is gone now, they know they aren’t going to be a real contender this year and people aren’t expecting anything anymore so they’re going to feel a weight lifted off and play loose. Being on the road I believe will help to get away from our fan base a little bit. Ohio state players aren’t going to take us seriously. They’ll be surprised by some of our skill players and our defensive lines strength compared to some teams they’ve played. Coaches are likely being held accountable for things like play calling issues and are being guided a little more. We have decent talent, but we try to do more than we should and little things add up. Tightening up on schemes and play calling will help. Receivers know how we are perceiving them and I think some will fight to change the narrative. I think Raiola is going to shine again. He blew us away until after the Illinois game. We know he’s better than what we’ve seen recently. I think we win or lose by 10 points or less. I think we at least play a respectable game.

I also think the defense will adjust. Tony White has had a some clunkers but he seems to be able to adjust after and get his guys motivated again quickly.

I could be wrong.. we may come out and be sloppy, lethargic and get called for penalties every play and completely meltdown. We’ve done that plenty over the last 20 years. I’m feeling like that won’t be the case this Saturday.

Well that’s a lot of things that all need to change in a week. Hope you’re right. But that’s an awfully long list of things

Well that’s a lot of things that all need to change in a week. Hope you’re right. But that’s an awfully long list of things
Well… Im not putting money on it. But I won’t be surprised if it happens. If we can do decent against them and play a respectable game, the rest of the season may be promising and we may progress. If we get destroyed, it’s over.

Reactions: Landomatic
There will be numerous Gusgasms, even on 3-yard gains.

Gus will also blow his load screaming THEE World Famous Ohio State University!!!

No matter how loud he screams, Klatt will not rub his mustache.

Butteyes 53 Good Guys 2.

1. I was right.
2. Many will say who cares, it’s a “morale victory”. The reality is we aren’t in the same league as Ohio state and we went in there on their field and had a chance in the 4th quarter. We have some hope to finish this season strong and show progress and have momentum going into next year. We need to tweak the staff in the offseason (satterfield) and keep recruiting and developing. I know we all want an instant jolt like Indiana but we don’t have that. Rhule is a good leader and I’m behind him for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT