ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State AD Gene Smith in verbal altercation with sideline official and Michigan staff member

Ohio State AD Gene Smith caught in verbal altercation with a sideline official and a Michigan staff member after the official warned him about standing too close to the field and asked for his name.
I think I coached FB for 20 seasons and I can tell you right now...the lookie loo's and hanger ons are ****ing annoying on the sidelines.

Back up, stay away, shut up.

They cried until the B1G suspended michigans coach and still couldn’t beat them

There’s no coming back from that
If you really look at it, they had a nice run with Tress and then of course an amazing run with Meyer but other than that, they have been just like Michigan. Except they actually won a few NC's.

Won't shock me if next year Day and Jim are gone...for very different reasons.

The problem is, OSU actually wants to win it all. Michigan is happy to just "be michigan"

I think I coached FB for 20 seasons and I can tell you right now...the lookie loo's and hanger ons are ****ing annoying on the sidelines.

Poor guy's just trying to do a shitty, $15/hour sideline security job and made the mistake of telling a self-important asshole to stay behind the line.

It's an outrage!!!

Poor guy's just trying to do a shitty, $15/hour sideline security job and made the mistake of telling a self-important asshole to stay behind the line.

It's an outrage!!!
It is so true.

You should not need a grown up to tell another grown up to stay back. People on the sideline, that are not part of the staff, are ****ing annoying.

Reactions: BetterRed

Well, in this case it was the athletic director of The Ohio State.

Last edited:
Reactions: herbie tarlek
Harbaugh has done the impossible

I will be rooting for michigan to win the whole shebang

cannot wait to see the look on the dipshit commissioner's face when he hands the B1G trophy to the guy he railroaded in hopes to save face

Harbaugh has made a mockery of this conference - difficult to do to the league that already garners zero respect and is roundly derided by the actual football conferences

absolutely hilarious

I hear a chant in Columbus OH going on right now...

BO - PE - LIN - I
BO - PE - LIN - I
BO - PE - LIN - I

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_

cannot wait to see the look on the dipshit commissioner's face when he hands the B1G trophy to the guy he railroaded in hopes to save face

Harbaugh has made a mockery of this conference - difficult to do to the league that already garners zero respect and is roundly derided by the actual football conferences

absolutely
It is hard to make a mockery of the conference….the long standing members are pompous yet saw terrible events and scandals occur on their own campuses.

They're always drunk
Hahah! That is pretty true! OR they are talking about how they are GOING to go get drunk.

I taught at a private school for years and our head of school was a priest.

I told him one time "Father, I see you at the games, please, come to the sidelines if you want, it is okay, we would love to have you!"

And he goes "Really? Are you sure?" I say of course...

Sure enough he came WITH US to halftime...CHAMPIONSHIP halftime! Haha. We were down 7-0 and I was the DC and started my "speech" that was going to be laced with threats and profanities...just before I started ai saw him and I said

"You guys are lucky Father is hear...because I would CHEW your ass out for the way you played"

We ended up winning by 1.

The pastor came up to me and goes "You know, you could have sworn at them, I have heard it all and they deserved it".

HAHA

absolutely hilarious
Before the season started I took the wolfs to win the NC.

+1000

They cried until the B1G suspended michigans coach and still couldn’t beat them

There’s no coming back from that
He was able to fully prepare the team the last three weeks and then wasn’t there for the game itself. So basically a 12 hour suspension for his three week to end the season, with pay. The horrors of it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT