ADVERTISEMENT

NU VB got a big transfer

Texass is at 16 with 2 freshman coming in.

Batenhorst hit .189 this year and is a .178 career hitter. That might be the worst hitting percentage we've had, maybe ever. Even Lexi Sun hit over .200 but cost us in all of those close 2 point set losses her senior year, including the NC game. Landfair is the missing piece which makes us strong in every rotation.

Reactions: drubendall
unfortunately, won't be surprised if LK and/or AB hit the portal. will be interesting to watch if Cook can hold on to one.....or both.

unfortunately, won't be surprised if LK and/or AB hit the portal. will be interesting to watch if Cook can hold on to one.....or both.
It’s a ruthless business, if you want to win it all. JC is not ‘hoping for the best’. He is fostering an environment of competition and constantly upgrading his roster.

Both are really good players, but not elite. they will want to continue playing and being starters. That could very well be someplace else.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I read that Landfair is a 6-rotation player. I have no issue with adding talent this good, but if she takes PT away from Laney, me no likey.

Reactions: wholeo
Fvck texass. My daughter went to a volleyball camp there this summer, and the douchiness was off the charts. If you show up with another school's gear on, they make you change. They have such a massive inferiority complex that their little snowflake asses can't handle sportswear with names on it.

I watched Husker football camps for the better part of a decade. If a recruit showed up from Arkansas with a Razorbacks shirt, he was most likely going to have a coach from Arkansas or with Arkansas ties talk his ear off for 20 minutes. Loving the game in all its forms, not being a jealous little bitch.

Ain't even close guys & gals! Please take the time to give Texas a huge round of applause. Good gosh what a stupid post and it ain't even close.

That’s a great example to set for that young child standing right next to that TexAss tool in the stands barking at the Washington players after the game. And the cycle of obnoxious behavior is passed along to the next generation of longhorn maggots.

Good news is Mast is loosening up. Moving better than 1st 2 minutes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT