ADVERTISEMENT

NU-Indiana will be the Big noon game 10-7 PC Notes

BTW I think Indiana is a good team. I just think these games should be sold out already if your team is 6-0. That's inexcusable imo.
I root for Nebraska, so I’ll take the “your team” comment as you generally speaking

IU fans generally feel more passionate about tailgating than attending the games. Yes agree with 6-0 team fans should be showing more support

Their offense is not averaging much more than what the teams they have played are giving up on average.

Counterpoint to that is Nebraska's offense hasn't been anything special, but if the weather is decent I could see Nebraska having some big play potential.
Indiana has destroyed everyone they've played. I'm not saying they are unbeatable but their closest game is a 14 pt win over Maryland.

There are literally tickets available in 2/3's of the sections of your stadium from your own ticket office.

Tickets are around $50 elsewhere.
Haha!

The only way it is even close to "packed" is if 15k Husker fans show up.

This would be a road game that I would like to go, the fans are nice, they are not going to be lame, they know they suck at FB so they are just there to have fun.

Their tailgating and bar scene seem about as laidback and chill as it could be.

I root for Nebraska, so I’ll take the “your team” comment as you generally speaking

IU fans generally feel more passionate about tailgating than attending the games. Yes agree with 6-0 team fans should be showing more support
I have not been to Bloomington yet but pregame is totally more tailgating, right? Not so much the bar scene?

Well Rhule, you'll have to change some coaching duties around to even have a respectable chance at running the ball. Here's looking at you run game coordinator, oline coach and offensive coordinator.. Just stealing Nebraska's money.

Will you just STFU.

Something interesting about Nebraska's run game:

Last season they finished the year with a top 25 rushing offense, but only 16 rushing TDs.

This season they are on pace for 22 to 24 rushing TDs.

Last edited:
Something interesting about Nebraska's run game:

Last season they finished the year with a top 25 rushing offense, but only 16 rushing TDs.

This season they are on pace for 22 to 24 rushing TDs.
QB run game is also ZERO this year. Last year, I believe it was the majority? or at least a much bigger factor

Reactions: Cornicator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT