ADVERTISEMENT

NU in hunt for rivals 100 db Jalen Harrell and I think I know why!

mrruffin10

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 18, 2018
Dennis Marroquin is the founder and coach of florida fire the top 7 on 7 program in south florida and the nation..he is also from Nebraska! After landing one top south fla db and in the hunt for another I have to think scotty has made the link! At first site..top dbs wont fix our dline/rush problems but if we have dbs to man up we can load the box and blitz more.

Dennis Marroquin is the founder and coach of florida fire the top 7 on 7 program in south florida and the nation..he is also from Nebraska! After landing one top south fla db and in the hunt for another I have to think scotty has made the link! At first site..top dbs wont fix our dline/rush problems but if we have dbs to man up we can load the box and blitz more.

We could really use some big recruiting wins to finish off the class.
I was jealous to see a bunch of 4* CBs going to ASU right now... in addition to Husker 3* target Caleb McCullough.
Frost’s recruiting is so important right now if we wanna rebuild this thing.

Plus dbs bring coverage sacks

We could really use some big recruiting wins to finish off the class.
I was jealous to see a bunch of 4* CBs going to ASU right now... in addition to Husker 3* target Caleb McCullough.
Frost’s recruiting is so important right now if we wanna rebuild this thing.
Agree, and there is only what 6-7 weeks left until the first signing date. Not much good talent left after that. We better kick it up a notch, unless we're goin full Illinois for the transfer portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT