ADVERTISEMENT

Now that we've gotten one of the "hats" let's turn our attention back to

I gotta save this thread...
giphy.gif

Ok. You're not helping. :D

Pic of wife?
Just because I'm not the jealous type doesn't mean I'm gonna go out of my way to upload a pic of my wife for you bunch of weirdos. Been on this board too many years to expect you all to act responsibly with that.

Usually the gym I go to (maybe like 6-8 days in a REALLY good month) doesn't have much to look at. Last night though...oh boy. You know dudes run gyms because the treadmills and ellipticals are always facing AWAY from the weights...

Reactions: timnsun
I have two ladies at work that always wear yoga pants.. One had a sucker in her mouth.. Sorry no pics... Bad thing is my wife works at the same place..

Shouldn't you be perma banned for this? Scuse me. I have a little throw up in my mouth.
How dare you! She has a great personality!

Had a staring problem at the gym last Friday with a young lady with excellent lower body strength and very short shorts. Had to keep reminding myself that I don't wear sunglasses indoors.

Reactions: bigboxes and JPR95
Bike shorts and duct tape would surely be needed to disguise my internal happiness. There are some things that I have no control over. Besides, it truly is a modern marvel!

This reminds me when I was a HS principal and the fad was the girls wearing the shorts and work out clothes that had something written across their read end. I recall in a national publication where a principal got in trouble for tell girls not to wear those in school and he ended up in trouble because they questioned why he was looking down there. duh, I wonder why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT