ADVERTISEMENT

Not surprised

GaRed

Athletic Director
Sep 3, 2004
America
We have a history of failure against real competition . I said 7 games was going to be our best and I will stand buy it. I'm going to keep saying this ....Nebraska must be able to run the ball at will before we will ever sniff being good again. This was another reminder of how bad we are and I'm not too shocked. I knew we would lose, but not that bad. I'm not invested too deep as I went fishing instead of watching that shit show. This staff needs to be reevaluated at the end of the year and people removed. Nebraska fans deserve better, we must demand it I guess. I for one speak with my wallet and time.

Reactions: cornwoman
Been beating this drum a while now. No real run game. Even worse this year with no QB run game. Our O Line is a garbage patchwork. Can't run block, can't pass block.
If given the choice, I'll take the dual threat QB every time. It adds an extra dimension to the offense that defenses must deal with. A great passing QB will only succeed if you have an above average (or better) OL and WR corps, which we don't.

If given the choice, I'll take the dual threat QB every time. It adds an extra dimension to the offense that defenses must deal with. A great passing QB will only succeed if you have an above average (or better) OL and WR corps, which we don't.
Need to get rid of offensive lineman that’s been here for 5 damn years and still jumps offside after a freaking tv timeout..😡😡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT