ADVERTISEMENT

Not good

I don’t think we are in danger. Frost suspended both of those clowns immediately. This stuff happened all the time in the 90s, but we were winning back then and social media didn’t exist. Not saying it’s right, it’s terrible that it happened and feel for all the victims.

Reactions/climate back in the 90s are far different than they are today. This could very likely cost some people their jobs...and perhaps rightly so. We shall see what happens in the suit.

Reactions/climate back in the 90s are far different than they are today. This could very likely cost some people their jobs...and perhaps rightly so. We shall see what happens in the suit.
It’ll play out, but unless something new is revealed the staff is in the clear, but those in administrative roles in the department may have some explaining to do.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
idk about you guys, but I'm here for people being outed for moonlighting on other teams' sites

tenor.gif

hawkeyereport? lol never in a million years

It’s not that exciting, sorry to say. But @H8FULLGR8, @Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus, and @EloElHKBall are the same guy. Pretty easy to piece together if you read their nearly identical posts obsessing over Iowa. One gets the ban hammer on HR and the next shows up immediately. Their signup dates coincide with getting the boot over there. Have a good one.

It’s not that exciting, sorry to say. But @H8FULLGR8, @Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus, and @EloElHKBall are the same guy. Pretty easy to piece together if you read their nearly identical posts obsessing over Iowa. One gets the ban hammer on HR and the next shows up immediately. Their signup dates coincide with getting the boot over there. Have a good one.
I will never not think it's funny. especially when someone is literally committing the same crime in order to out a fellow perpetrator.

so good.

Don't tag me.

Edit: Since I have been summoned to this thread ill add that it would take about 5 seconds to look at my sentence structure, types of threads engaged it, and word usage to realize flick and I are not the same people. I have no idea who the other person is and they may not even be a hawk. On the other hand you can look at the posting habits of the 3 names flick mentioned and see they all have the same variables listed above.

No doubt, I don’t see this coming back and biting us in the A$$. Frost handled that quickly and the players are gone.
I think the problem is that there were complaints of rape/assault that happened before that were not dealt with by the title IX office. I know that people thought that Frost dealt with these two pretty swiftly last year, but I think at least 1 of the two has had a complaint(s) about him prior. I'm not saying the coaching staff knew about any of the prior incidences, but what they are alleging in the suit is that the Title IX office knew and did nothing about it. The issue with a suit like this is, that it will bring other accusers out of the woodwork that either didn't report it or that did report it and nothing was done.

We will just have to let this play out and see where it goes. I pray that nothing else comes up and this is proved to be a nothingburger. If it is true, some heads should roll. This isn't the old days where the coach intervenes and takes care of it behind the scenes.

You’re talking to a fan base that uses terms like “Debbie” and “Nebby”, nothing more childish than that, but I appreciate your desire for these trolls to grow up.
In this thread alone you have:

-called someone a "tool"
‐accused someone of being the "local star of a popular donkey show made famous in Tijuana"
‐ called people "paranoid D-bag trolls"
-had 2 post deleted for swearing at a poster

Yet calling Nebraska "nebby" triggers you.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

You are not a victim.

Last edited:
Since Iowa fans have dealt with exactly this kind of thing before maybe they could give us some advice. I mean they’re here anyway.

My advise is it sucks no matter what university it happens at. I do not believe Frost knew about this and handled it correctly. It is sad when fans have to start accusing each other when this happens. It should be more about the victims than the BS thrown around.
Looking forward to the season when it starts and good luck!

Not to be that guy but based on how a relative of mine's rape case was handled by the university, this doesn't surprise me.

My advise is it sucks no matter what university it happens at. I do not believe Frost knew about this and handled it correctly. It is sad when fans have to start accusing each other when this happens. It should be more about the victims than the BS thrown around.
Looking forward to the season when it starts and good luck!
Thanks for the “advise”...

Reactions: SkerInCo
I think the problem is that there were complaints of rape/assault that happened before that were not dealt with by the title IX office. I know that people thought that Frost dealt with these two pretty swiftly last year, but I think at least 1 of the two has had a complaint(s) about him prior. I'm not saying the coaching staff knew about any of the prior incidences, but what they are alleging in the suit is that the Title IX office knew and did nothing about it. The issue with a suit like this is, that it will bring other accusers out of the woodwork that either didn't report it or that did report it and nothing was done.

We will just have to let this play out and see where it goes. I pray that nothing else comes up and this is proved to be a nothingburger. If it is true, some heads should roll. This isn't the old days where the coach intervenes and takes care of it behind the scenes.

my man, you really need to take focus on this guy right here. Dudes done nothing but troll nonstop for days now, if not longer. He absolutely lived on our board yesterday. I don’t think he ever went back to his Iowa board, just camped on a Husker board. Right below this. Actually we have several Hawkeye trolls in this thread alone.

In this thread alone you have:

-called someone a "tool"
‐accused someone of being the "local star of a popular donkey show made famous in Tijuana"
‐ called people "paranoid D-bag trolls"
-had 2 post deleted for swearing at a poster

Yet calling Nebraska "nebby" triggers you.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

You are not a victim.

I’ll take things no one in their 50’s would ever type for a thousand, Alex.

By the way, you posted 86 times all day yesterday until the early hours of this morning on Hawkeyereport. You last posted at 4:29 AM - the Hawkeyes literally keep you up at night.

If that isn’t total tool sh**, I don’t know what is.

Have a good day.
Dude, we’ve been through this before. Kirk was found innocent of having any cover ups.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports...und-in-Iowa-assault-case/stories/200809200185

I hope other Husker fans are embarrassed by you randomly throwing out another fanbases “accusations”. I’m not going to post in this thread again but someone has to come with some truth.

So let’s get this straight, only Kirk Ferentz handles stuff and he is innocent while every other Head Coach in the country does cover ups and should be fired? I know, I’m generalized hard there. But isn’t that your main point. Good ole Kirk is innocent and I’m sure your here to throw this into our faces like usual. Hell, look, you guys are here and look what thread you Hawkeye fans pop up in?

Last edited:
Hey at least you admit it, I’ll give you that. Now go back to your board. Unless your becoming a Husker fan like the rest of us.

Should I save a spot for you on our board? Ya know, since you spent all day yesterday over there yourself and all...

*also, you mean “you’re becoming...”

There's waaaay too much hyperbole in this thread, and most posts miss the relief the lawsuit seeks - and importantly that which it does not seek.

The suit seeks no relief from Nebraska for the alleged violations of Title IX. Nebraska is not a defendant. If these plaintiffs are disappointed with the investigations' manner, timeliness or outcome, their relief stands against the University that has a legal obligation to undertake them. That they've chose at least up to now to forgo that relief says something to me.

The plaintiffs instead wish to rewrite the NCAA rulebook, apparently, to force the NCAA to have a tort or contractual duty to undertake investigations of student athletes aside from that which the school is statutorily obligated to do, or conversely to hold the NCAA responsible for the University's failure to investigate properly. This is nonsense.

The complaint sounds like it states a viable claim for relief against Nebraska (whether the plaintiffs can prove it is an open question) but seeks the relief from the NCAA based on an unrecognized duty under law. That they chose to file it in the hot zone for college sexual abuse is all the more telling what the plaintiffs and their lawyers really are after.

There's waaaay too much hyperbole in this thread, and most posts miss the relief the lawsuit seeks - and importantly that which it does not seek.

The suit seeks no relief from Nebraska for the alleged violations of Title IX. Nebraska is not a defendant. If these plaintiffs are disappointed with the investigations' manner, timeliness or outcome, their relief stands against the University that has a legal obligation to undertake them. That they've chose at least up to now to forgo that relief says something to me.

The plaintiffs instead wish to rewrite the NCAA rulebook, apparently, to force the NCAA to have a tort or contractual duty to undertake investigations of student athletes aside from that which the school is statutorily obligated to do, or conversely to hold the NCAA responsible for the University's failure to investigate properly. This is nonsense.

The complaint sounds like it states a viable claim for relief against Nebraska (whether the plaintiffs can prove it is an open question) but seeks the relief from the NCAA based on an unrecognized duty under law. That they chose to file it in the hot zone for college sexual abuse is all the more telling what the plaintiffs and their lawyers really are after.
What do you know about it? You are just a washed up news guy. :D

the reason that Iowa and other fans come here to troll is because folks here take the bait and engage in childish back and forth and resort to name calling. It looks bad and makes me embarrassed to be on the forum.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
the reason that Iowa and other fans come here to troll is because folks here take the bait and engage in childish back and forth and resort to name calling. It looks bad and makes me embarrassed to be on the forum.
Don't be a troll apologist. There are a lot of bad looks on the internet and defending someone for coming into your home and calling you a POS is as bad as it gets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT