ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea

May 1, 2020 update, "He's back!" Hell did not want him.

Here's a picture of him visiting a factory on May 1 on his comeback tour. I had to Google his age... 36. Possibly 37 or 38 depending on his actual birthday in 1984, '83 or '82. Whichever it is, he just turned in January.

When you look at his face, it's hard to believe this is a man in his mid- to late-30s. It used to just be his weight, but it looks like he's aged a lot in recent years. The vegetative rumors were unfounded as it turns out, but his health and fitness will continue to be in question.

merlin_172118169_5a87091f-b5ac-4c91-a464-d13b9e712efb-superJumbo.jpg

Here's a picture of him visiting a factory on May 1 on his comeback tour. I had to Google his age... 36. Possibly 37 or 38 depending on his actual birthday in 1984, '83 or '82. Whichever it is, he just turned in January.

When you look at his face, it's hard to believe this is a man in his mid- to late-30s. It used to just be his weight, but it looks like he's aged a lot in recent years. The vegetative rumors were unfounded as it turns out, but his health and fitness will continue to be in question.

Koreans have a different age system. You are 1 year old on the day you are born. Then you advance to the next age every January 1st.

Koreans have a different age system. You are 1 year old on the day you are born. Then you advance to the next age every January 1st.

Interesting. I wasn't aware of that. So those born on December 31 turn "2" the day after they're born? Do North Koreans recognize the actual date of birth in any way?

If you trust the "official" version via Google, Un's birthdate is January 8, so only a one-week difference aside from year tacked on at birth. Of course, that means his real-time odometer has less mileage than whatever age they claim.

Interesting. I wasn't aware of that. So those born on December 31 turn "2" the day after they're born? Do North Koreans recognize the actual date of birth in any way?

If you trust the "official" version via Google, Un's birthdate is January 8, so only a one-week difference aside from year tacked on at birth. Of course, that means his real-time odometer has less mileage than whatever age they claim.

Yeah, it's a little confusing but a fun conversation topic. South Koreans do celebrate their birthday on their actual birthday date though. I'd guess North Koreans do it the same, but I'm not really sure.

I'm sure there's no chance that the video and pictures are from an earlier visit. :cool:

I'm sure there's no chance that the video and pictures are from an earlier visit. :cool:

Ha. Amazingly, the images are believed to be legit with media now speculating about a mysterious mark on his wrist as a possible sign of surgery. Of course DPRK is denying that he had a procedure.

Even if he's "okay," it turns out that obesity, heavy drinking, heavy smoking, a terrible diet and no exercise is bad for your health. Who knew? He grew up idolizing the Bulls but his real sports hero should have been John Daly.

Ha. Amazingly, the images are believed to be legit with media now speculating about a mysterious mark on his wrist as a possible sign of surgery. Of course DPRK is denying that he had a procedure.

Even if he's "okay," it turns out that obesity, heavy drinking, heavy smoking, a terrible diet and no exercise is bad for your health. Who knew? He grew up idolizing the Bulls but his real sports hero should have been John Daly.
He'll be back to breaking 60 on the golf course any day now.

Maybe they got the wrong guy?
It'd be interesting, like in the movies, they use an imposter til they get things settled
BP_Howard%20X_250219_89_0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT