ADVERTISEMENT

No school tomorrow

Calling it now. Teachers you can use me as reason you didn't go in whether it's really called or not.
GFS map has 7 inches. Their forecast shows just under 2 with mostly rain. These models have been counting rain as snow depth for a few years now. If the temperature drops a couple degrees though....

Big heavy wet shit, all while lake ice is under 3 inches. Going to ruin Ice fishing in Nebraska for anyone on here who gives an F. I’m salty about el nino

• Angry
Reactions: huskerfan1414
Big heavy wet shit, all while lake ice is under 3 inches. Going to ruin Ice fishing in Nebraska for anyone on here who gives an F. I’m salty about el nino
Next weeks brass balls low pressure will cure your ice depth issue. I'm coming back home to visit family and friend's in 2 weeks. Put the shanty out on our favorite honey hole and do some day time Bass, Walleye and Crappie jiggin.
Nebraska needs moisture as bad as a winning football team.

Schools are too quick to cancel these days with the unnaturally warm weather we are having. I remember school would only be cancelled in the 90s - mid 2000s when it was a blizzard or like 8+ inches of snow at once.

If course sometimes country kids couldn't make it in despite having school so it would end up being like a movie day or catch up day.

Simpler times

GBR

Man, you’re like school during a blizzard…
NO CLASS!!!

backdrop-1920.jpg

Schools are too quick to cancel these days with the unnaturally warm weather we are having. I remember school would only be cancelled in the 90s - mid 2000s when it was a blizzard or like 8+ inches of snow at once.

If course sometimes country kids couldn't make it in despite having school so it would end up being like a movie day or catch up day.

Simpler times

GBR
Who you callin' "country kids" Doctor Grant?

Next weeks brass balls low pressure will cure your ice depth issue. I'm coming back home to visit family and friend's in 2 weeks. Put the shanty out on our favorite honey hole and do some day time Bass, Walleye and Crappie jiggin.
Nebraska needs moisture as bad as a winning football team.
I’m worried a big blanket of snow will sink what ice we’ve got and insulate it from next weeks lows

Simpler times

GBR
I was a country kid...Waverly is a HUGE school district with most kids being bussed in. We had so many snow days back then when Lincoln was still open. It was great.

In the 80's I remember more than twice LPS announcing there was school, only to call me at work a few hours later saying, "We're closing. Come and get your child."

That was a joke. I'm much happier seeing the schools make an early decision, like today, so you can try and make plans.

In the 80's I remember more than twice LPS announcing there was school, only to call me at work a few hours later saying, "We're closing. Come and get your child."

That was a joke. I'm much happier seeing the schools make an early decision, like today, so you can try and make plans.
Captain Covid. You have cancelled school from Scottsbluff to Omaha and Valentine to McCook.

Yeah, they really call it early now...back in the day it was basically a waiting game at 6:45am

Yeah, they really call it early now...back in the day it was basically a waiting game at 6:45am
Yeah, my wife got her call at 5:09pm today. It’s crazy. The number of times they’ve cancelled school in recent years and we barely got anything, mostly a dusting. Hoping that’s gonna be the case again!

Yeah, my wife got her call at 5:09pm today. It’s crazy. The number of times they’ve cancelled school in recent years and we barely got anything, mostly a dusting. Hoping that’s gonna be the case again!
I bet you **** tonight...snow day = happy ass teacher.

You are welcome

Reactions: 10Trvln
The weather for the morning commute might not be bad, but it could be a problem by afternoon.
Monday night and Tuesday sounds worse once the winds kick in.

BE PREPARED!
It is like I always say...the most important think is the kids safety! HAHAHA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT