ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Rolovich

So then your reflections upon the Reuters article on federal government vaccination requirements for workers? Thanks sir
I don't open links from this site. Had a bad experience with that a couple of years ago. I tried to google it myself and couldn't find the specific article you're referencing. I do know that my son wouldn't be allowed in his federal facility without being vaccinated IF they were letting anybody in. They're 100% work from home unless their job can only be performed in the workplace.

A
What is not false is that many of them receive government research dollars. It's okay to question peer reviewers but in my experience they are highly educated extremely bright people doing their best to convey correct information.
I agree that nothing is ever 100 percent ‘clean’, but the vast majority of peer reviewers are experts in their field and have little to no conflicts of interest in what they are reviewing.

A

I agree that nothing is ever 100 percent ‘clean’, but the vast majority of peer reviewers are experts in their field and have little to no conflicts of interest in what they are reviewing.
I'm going to disagree. Just to disagree.

Back to the original point of the thread....

Of course Rolo has filed a law suit. Everyone saw that coming (including the state of Washington, one can assume). As someone posted on the Coug message board, Rolo has taken a "scorched earth" stance and is trying to take folks down with him. Will he settle? Will Wazzu settle? Sounds like a major soap opera.

Reactions: canaham
I don't open links from this site. Had a bad experience with that a couple of years ago. I tried to google it myself and couldn't find the specific article you're referencing. I do know that my son wouldn't be allowed in his federal facility without being vaccinated IF they were letting anybody in. They're 100% work from home unless their job can only be performed in the workplace.
First thank your son for his work within government. If he is like what I’ve seen if you he works hard at doing his job well.

secondly, the article was about at least in part about the places that the mandate of being vaccinated is exempted from enforcement.

Just seems to me that forced and required things that the people must do but those creating those requirements waive them for themselves, we need to do something to stop the creeping of the modern royalty class and the peasants class. A revolution happened to change that over so much less than goes on daily within our nation today. Worries me.

So here's the problem with arguing with people like you. I could provide you with mountains of actual data, and refer you to real, reliable sources of information from renowned institutions that would give you the scientific facts and history behind MRNA vaccines, and vaccines in general, but I'm smart enough to realize that it wouldn't matter because your mind is closed to that. You'll jump right back into your little misinformation silos of nutjobs, charlatans and conspiracy theorists and come back and tell me to do my "homework" or "research". So again, why bother?
It's be an amazing feat to produce mountains of evidence for something never before approved on humans...

It’s amazing how many patients who ignored scientific consensus and doctors about the vaccine then decide to come to the hospital when they develop a severe covid infection… if medicine/science don’t know anything, call your misinformation buddies when you can’t breath….just had a pt’s daughter yell at us to give her mom ivermectin and vitamin C while she struggled to breathe, which is exactly what she was taking at home while she delayed coming in.
"Scientific consensus" lmao

The same consensus that said the earth was flat? Or the same one that sterilized millions of Africans with "vaccines?"

Same doctors who recommended a certain brand of cigarettes?

Huh. So, here's the problem with folks like you and HuskerOh. You assume that you know things because some other blathering idiot tells you what's what and you take them at their word because you're "like-minded". That's a euphemism for ideologically impaired. It sounds nicer so I prefer to use that.

Now, let me educate you on me. I'm a transplant recipient. There are millions of immunocompromised people out there just like me.. We take drugs that suppress our immune systems to very low levels so that our own bodies don't attack the life giving organ that we received. Like Colin Powell, who had a blood cancer, our immune systems don't generate antibodies to fight Covid. Prior to vaccines becoming available, the mortality rate for people like me with Covid was running between 20 and 30 percent. The rate of hospitalization was much higher. Even with vaccines, we are still at very high risk of hospitalization and/or death from Covid. The reason, just as it was with Colin Powell is that ALL vaccines, including the Covid vaccines still rely on a functional immune system to generate an effective response to a virus. The same drugs I take to stave off rejection and make me susceptible to the virus render any vaccine that I take (including Covid vaccines) much less effective.

So right now you're thinking "Why should I care? This isn't my problem and what does it have to do with me?" It should only matter to you if you care about the people around you. You know. That old Christian saying from the bible about how "I am my brother's keeper". If you and others like you were facing a disease with a 20-30% mortality rate how would you respond? If you had someone in your family, a brother, sister, child or parent that was at that level of risk how would you respond? If your family doctor told you that the best way for you to protect them was to get vaccinated yourself, how would you respond? Would it be any different than you are today? I can pretty much guarantee you that's what your family doctor would tell you today. So why are you listening to everybody else?
20-30% mortality and you're still here. We're not just unlucky in football.

Reactions: glaciersx
I am vaxxed have been for months. But to play devil's advocate. I have a good friend. She is in her upper 30's no underlying health issues and very much in shape and a gym rat. It I wasn't beer belly football fanatic I would definitely ask her out.

Anyways she got the vaccine the 2 shot last spring. A month ago she got sick tested positive for covid. Then was hospitalized and developed sepsis. She was touch and go for quite awhile. I am no health expert or professional but personal experience has made me question the vaccine effectiveness.
You should question it. It’s not a traditional vaccine. Everyone says “I believe in science” to be snarky these days but we are not readily given info from news to understand how it’s different than normal vaccine or what percent reduction in getting Covid occurs. At my sons school 80% of students got the vaccine. Of those who have gotten Covid , 76% were the kids that had gotten the vaccine. Does not sound real effective

There can be multiple reasons for vaccine failures. For one you can't tell how competent somebody's immune system just by looking at them. My standard answer when people question the vaccine based on anecdotal evidence such as this is that vaccination is not 100% but the odds are that if she got this sick, she would have likely died if she had not been vaccinated. My spouse sees it over and over again. Vaccinated people tend to either not get hospitalized or go home earlier than people who are not vaccinated. The vast majority of people dying from COVID in her experience have been unvaccinated. Sepsis is generally a bacterial infection and in this case would have likely been secondary to COVID but it sounds as if it dramatically worsened her illness.

I don't have an ideology, I deal in truth, not what the media TELLS me to think.

If you ever got out of your protective media bubble, it would scare the shit outta you. That's why you've wrapped yourself around what used to be the majority of group think.

I've read your phony information for 2 days, now you're outta bullets, and have nothing left to say, or at least, until you watch the evening News.

You disrespect myself and others based on a bunch of lies told to you by your savior Fauci. I don't understand how someone can be lied to for over a year and not be pissed that they fed you nothing but misinformation.

The truth is gonna come out. When? No one knows. When it does, I'll be ready to accept your apology with no hard feelings.

Remember, continue to watch your mainstream news. Just don't forget that virtually all news you will read or see is sponsored by Pfizer.

When the shtf, and its not far away, all those medical people that are responsible for keeping you healthy, are gonna be home taking care of their loved ones. Try to get ahead on your prescriptions as far as you possibly can, there are going to be shortages and out of stocks.

I'm not saying that to be a prick. I'm just suggesting this because you and I obviously think differently. You're gonna see shortages of food, rationing of food, and food riots.

The day will come when you don't need an ID to vote, but you will need one to buy food. Smile and think I'm full of it. We will see.

Learn to listen to history. We're fixing to live it again.
We should be done now.
Honest question, what makes you so sure you aren't being lied to as well? Maybe this isn't a good vs evil scenario, but rather an evil vs evil.

Power and money is what drives all politicians and media. The flip side of the coin is just as dirty as the other.

Nobody took away his right to not have something injected in his body....He never took the shot.

However, the University required the shot to remain employed and when he didn't fulfill that requirement, he lost his job.

it is a privilege to work for the University which comes with certain requirements....

I chose not to get a Pharmacy degree, since I don't have that requirement, I can't be a pharmacist. There are all sorts of requirements in all kinds of jobs including drug tests, degrees, skills, vaccines, etc....
What will be a big thing is since it wasnt obviously in his contract that he had to have the jab, hopefully that would help him win the case.

Honest question, what makes you so sure you aren't being lied to as well? Maybe this isn't a good vs evil scenario, but rather an evil vs evil.

Power and money is what drives all politicians and media. The flip side of the coin is just as dirty as the other.
I know I'm not being lied to because the other side has been proven to have been lying since Day 1.

The easiest way to know when someone is credible, is by the overwhelming censorship by all facets of mainsteam media and press. In addition, to those who have been banned by Twitter, Facebook.

Fauci was a constant guest on every mainstream news site on a daily basis. It is without QUESTION he is a proven liar. He HAS been the face of the pandemic, so anyone who was relying on his "advice" has been duped.

When he takes US taxpayers funds, and it is forbidden to research gain-of-function, yet funnels that money through Danszak to China to pay for research HOW to make this more effective to spread among humans. What else can you say? He is a criminal.

Just today, it has been proven that Dr. Birz lied from Day 1. Why isn't that in the news? Why didn't one network news display the letter that PROVED that Fauci paid for the gain of function?

How many times have you seen Dr. Robert Malone being interviewed on network news? None? Of course. I mean why would they interview him since he's only the guy who invented the mRNA. Why wouldn't the national news be interested in what he has to say, other than this is the largest genocide program in the history of the world.

Have you ever heard of Kary Mullis? Probably not, he INVENTED the PCR test and TOLD Fauci, and in fact challenged him to a public debate to prove WHY they won't work, yet Fauci would not accept his challenge. As we now know, the PCR tests are bogus, and as such they end at the end of December.

When people have no clue who Dr. Malone, or Dr. Francis Boyll is, it is very telling. It means they are clueless as to the reality of the situation.

You will never get any of the mainstream garbage from me. I don't watch that shit, I don't like to be lied to, to my face. I'm not going to live a lie, and if it pisses people off, I could care less. This country is headed into a very dark time, and the non-vaccines will be a large reason why this country will fail.

Agree or disagree. Thanks.

The problem with anecdotal evidence is that it normally only pertains that one individual or small group of individuals. When you deal in public health you deal in tens of thousands of cases and try to do what does the most good for the most people. There are always exceptions. If you're the one in a thousand who has a nasty reaction to vaccine or who doesn't produce any immunity, the statistics don't mean much to you.

This may take the cake as the worst Huskersonline thread of all time. Everyday I log on and hope it’s lost steam. And everyday it’s #2… just like poop.
Just hit the ignore button. There are threads that I don't pay attention to.

The problem with anecdotal evidence is that it normally only pertains that one individual or small group of individuals. When you deal in public health you deal in tens of thousands of cases and try to do what does the most good for the most people. There are always exceptions. If you're the one in a thousand who has a nasty reaction to vaccine or who doesn't produce any immunity, the statistics don't mean much to you.
If trying to do good for the masses, Fauci has failed miserably.

My immediate family and I are vax free. We have all maintained good health since Day 1.

My younger sister and younger first cousin both got the jab and were both dead in less than 2 weeks. One lived in Nevada, the other in Florida.

That's good enough anecdotal evidence for me.

You and I have a disagreement, and I can respect that. You and I will allow ourselves to be guided by what we each feel is the proper way forward.

In a hundred years neither will convince the other to alter their thinking.
That's what makes the world go 'round. It's all good.

I know I'm not being lied to because the other side has been proven to have been lying since Day 1.

The easiest way to know when someone is credible, is by the overwhelming censorship by all facets of mainsteam media and press. In addition, to those who have been banned by Twitter, Facebook.

Fauci was a constant guest on every mainstream news site on a daily basis. It is without QUESTION he is a proven liar. He HAS been the face of the pandemic, so anyone who was relying on his "advice" has been duped.

When he takes US taxpayers funds, and it is forbidden to research gain-of-function, yet funnels that money through Danszak to China to pay for research HOW to make this more effective to spread among humans. What else can you say? He is a criminal.

Just today, it has been proven that Dr. Birz lied from Day 1. Why isn't that in the news? Why didn't one network news display the letter that PROVED that Fauci paid for the gain of function?

How many times have you seen Dr. Robert Malone being interviewed on network news? None? Of course. I mean why would they interview him since he's only the guy who invented the mRNA. Why wouldn't the national news be interested in what he has to say, other than this is the largest genocide program in the history of the world.

Have you ever heard of Kary Mullis? Probably not, he INVENTED the PCR test and TOLD Fauci, and in fact challenged him to a public debate to prove WHY they won't work, yet Fauci would not accept his challenge. As we now know, the PCR tests are bogus, and as such they end at the end of December.

When people have no clue who Dr. Malone, or Dr. Francis Boyll is, it is very telling. It means they are clueless as to the reality of the situation.

You will never get any of the mainstream garbage from me. I don't watch that shit, I don't like to be lied to, to my face. I'm not going to live a lie, and if it pisses people off, I could care less. This country is headed into a very dark time, and the non-vaccines will be a large reason why this country will fail.

Agree or disagree. Thanks.
I hope you have not reproduced.

Reactions: GILL T
I posted that for the "it would have been worse" garbage.

Nobody knows what it would have been and to say you do is ridiculous.

Thanks for confirming where your stand on money and morals fall.
Hey it's his life. We all make choices. To me it's pretty simple. Like it or not, it's just a f'n shot. I spoke to a jarhead about this Washington State and he just laughed and shook his head. He's had so many shots he's lost count.

Reactions: dinglefritz
This may take the cake as the worst Huskersonline thread of all time. Everyday I log on and hope it’s lost steam. And everyday it’s #2… just like poop.
You poor victim. I hope you can recover!

Maybe next they'll make a shot for content your sick of on the internet. You can be first in line!

Reactions: Big10domination
Hey it's his life. We all make choices. To me it's pretty simple. Like it or not, it's just a f'n shot. I spoke to a jarhead about this Washington State and he just laughed and shook his head. He's had so many shots he's lost count.
I get it and it is life. We all still get to make choices.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Jonesy is straight up dominating this thread. Just dismantling folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT