ADVERTISEMENT

Nice officials

Again, not seeing any incorrect calls here. Ball popped out, have to complete the act of a catch. No contact was made to or with the helmet. A horsecollar is not a horsecollar unless the player is bent backwards.

Again, not seeing any incorrect calls here. Ball popped out, have to complete the act of a catch. No contact was made to or with the helmet. A horsecollar is not a horsecollar unless the player is bent backwards.
Actually not fully true on the catch. He completed the catch and lost it while rolling over. Blandino and btn guys thought it should of stuck...close call either way being it was called a catch I thought it'd stay

Yeah I forgot about those 2 just completely horrible officiating admit it

You might want to read up on the rules, before you come spouting off, otherwise you just come off as a drunken fool. Hard played game from both teams. Hopefully next year we'll come out on the otherside of these last second wins. GBR!

Reactions: headcard
Failed to call numerous unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on Iowa, a bunch of arrogant pricks
Yeah ok. Dickpuke for you guys was an absolute prick and you guys should of had many more unsportsmanlike call then us. But I guess when your a 5-7 blue blood then theirs nothing like calling a non blue blood average team a bunch of pricks. No one wants to hear it Nebraska. You are at your new norm. No more 70s or 90s. Best case scenario is you become what Iowa has been for the last 40 some years.

Losers blame losses on the refs. But whatever it takes to not blame Frost for yet another horrible season. Maybe the mighty Huskers will actually win six games and make an impressive December bowl game next year.

Good you winning another worthless trophy I’ll take my chances with frost the future looks bright, and you welcome to stay with Kirk and be happy with 7-9 games every year, and hopefully you end up hiring jr when Kirk retires

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT