ADVERTISEMENT

NFL schedule release

It's not a playoff game so Lamar will probably light us up. Addition of Henry intrigues me and with this being the first game and he'll be fresh, I could see the Chiefs losing that one pretty easy. Plus you just know the league is going to totally railroad Rice and keep him out for a ridiculous time so they'll be without an important weapon and add on all the flags they'll call on the Chiefs to favor last years MVP.....tired of the Chiefs getting hosed on the flag count.....IDK bout this one. Might start 0-1 again.

Reactions: huntered
It's not a playoff game so Lamar will probably light us up. Addition of Henry intrigues me and with this being the first game and he'll be fresh, I could see the Chiefs losing that one pretty easy. Plus you just know the league is going to totally railroad Rice and keep him out for a ridiculous time so they'll be without an important weapon and add on all the flags they'll call on the Chiefs to favor last years MVP.....tired of the Chiefs getting hosed on the flag count.....IDK bout this one. Might start 0-1 again.
LJ does fold like laundry in the playoffs. He's like the Dallas Cowboys of QBs.

Well trolled.

Reactions: king_kong_
Plus you just know the league is going to totally railroad Rice and keep him out for a ridiculous time
Huh? So harming people in an extremely careless manner along with various other related activities will cause him to be “railroaded”? If he worked almost anywhere else, he would be without a job.

Chiefs were called for more holding penalities than any other team in the league last year. Obviously the league, which we all know is totally scripted, is trying to do what everyone else can't....stop Mahome's assault on the GOAT.
Hmm, the League is “scripted” so why watch it? The “script” must not be slanted against the chefs if they won the SB. Or are some of these to through people off? I don’t get it unless you are being sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Chiefs were called for more holding penalities than any other team in the league last year. Obviously the league, which we all know is totally scripted, is trying to do what everyone else can't....stop Mahome's assault on the GOAT.
Except for when it mattered. They take care of their superstars. TV $$$ rule. Chiefs benefit greatly.

You are either for or against DEI...you can't turn it off and on. If you're for it, and anyone who has ever read any of my posts know how awesome I think it is, you have to turn the other cheek when it comes to these types of felonies. That's just the cost of doing biz. If Rice gets suspended I'll just assume the league is racist.

OP I am predicting we will see an NFC North divisional game as part of the Christmas Day package, reportedly airing live on Netflix

Perhaps Bears-Packers?

You are either for or against DEI...you can't turn it off and on. If you're for it, and anyone who has ever read any of my posts know how awesome I think it is, you have to turn the other cheek when it comes to these types of felonies. That's just the cost of doing biz. If Rice gets suspended I'll just assume the league is racist.
So if he was white, that is a punishable offense?

Exactly the chiefs number of holding calls in the last 2 Super Bowls . ZERO!!!

Historically speaking there is about one holding penalty called per SB. 7 total in the last 6 SB to he more exact.

Is it possible both teams are benefitting from the lack of flags? Cause that sure seems like an awfully low number to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Huskers123456
Historically speaking there is about one holding penalty called per SB. 7 total in the last 6 SB to he more exact.

Is it possible both teams are benefitting from the lack of flags? Cause that sure seems like an awfully low number to me.
That’s is a low amount for sure. But in the case of last year In the regular season KC had the highest holding rate/game in tje NFL. San Francisco had one of the lowest. So in a game where no holding calls are made it’s pretty obvious which team would benefit the most.i get your point in general. But since is a thread about KC . I will throw this out there.

That’s is a low amount for sure. But in the case of last year In the regular season KC had the highest holding rate/game in tje NFL. San Francisco had one of the lowest. So in a game where no holding calls are made it’s pretty obvious which team would benefit the most.i get your point in general. But since is a thread about KC . I will throw this out there.

SanFran had one offensive holding penalty called. Do you think they only comitted one the entire game, or is that a reflection of the refs doing what all fans want, and staying out of the way?

Me personally, i'd have no trouble believing each team comitted multiple holding penalities that were not called. Yay.

Way too early SB predictions?
Chiefs-Packers.
I just don't see anyone in the AFC beating the Chiefs. They also got more speed in the draft.
Packers. Yes, I'm biased. But they were the youngest team in the NFL last year and were a FG away from beating the Niners in SF. D has been massively upgraded and has a new DC. J. Love has a year under his belt after setting records after he got rolling.
Your picks? Go...

Way too early SB predictions?
Chiefs-Packers.
I just don't see anyone on the AFC beating the Chiefs. They also got more speed in the draft.
Packers. Yes, I'm biased. But they were the youngest team in the NFL last year and were a FG away from beating the Niners in SF. D has beeen massively upgraded and has a new DC. J. Love has a year under his belt after setting records after he got rolling.
Your picks? Go...

That pick is as good as any...I have to believe the Niners window is closed as I think other teams are onto Purdy, they are a fairly old team I think, they lost an important piece I think on defense???

If the Eagles would have parted ways with their coach they would have been one to watch.

Gun to my head, I'm taking the Lions out of the NFC to face my chior boys, the Chiefs.

Reactions: HBK4life
That pick is as good as any...I have to believe the Niners window is closed as I think other teams are onto Purdy, they are a fairly old team I think, they lost an important piece I think on defense???

If the Eagles would have parted ways with their coach they would have been one to watch.

Gun to my head, I'm taking the Lions out of the NFC to face my chior boys, the Chiefs.
Lions are a hell of a team. After my Packers were eliminated, I was rooting for Detroit to make the SB. Campbell is a great coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT