ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games- Davante is a Jet

I don't think thats a great comparison. Burrow is 10X the QB Johnny ever was...natty in college, SB appearance in the pro's...Burrow has all the measurables, Johnny did not....Johnny basically had one iconic game im college against Bama, that's his highlight. Burrown has a ton.

Bungles are kind of a hot mess of an organization historically, hard to ignore that when talking about Burrow.
Yep. This pretty much sums it up. Burrow goes to any other decent team and they are a contender. The Bengals organization is hot garbage and they bring a lot of this on themselves.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Yep. This pretty much sums it up. Burrow goes to any other decent team and they are a contender. The Bengals organization is hot garbage and they bring a lot of this on themselves.
Bengals got absolutely hosed on two horrible calls in the endzone. The zebras missed an OBVIOUS PI on their 2 pt conversion that would have made it a 3 pt game and then blew the last "TD" pass completion of the Skins. The WR didn't get both feet down on the catch and it wasn't reviewed because it was outside of 2 minutes. Washington ran their kicker on the field as quickly as they could and kicked the EP. I'm not sure if Taylor was out of challenges or timeouts or why he didn't or couldn't challenge that catch. That was the ball game.

..to date, I whiffed on the Steelers and Vikings...not sure I believe in either team yet, but I would have bet a lot of money against each of them starting 3-0 so what do I know. Not sure the Cowboys are low enough on this ranking though? They suck.
The Vikings and Steelers are complete shockers. Let's see if they can do it for the entire season. The Cowgirls and Bungles are an absolute mess right now.

Bills look amazing with Brady at OC. Never seen Josh look so comfortable. Diggs really was a virus - they distribute the touches now and the team really looks good
The Bills having success outside of Stefon Diggs makes my heart happy, similar to how his departure from the Vikings made an opening for Justin Jefferson.

Are we getting to the point where Burrow might just be a likeable Johnny Football???

One amazing year in college with some of the best offensive talent around him ever...then 2 good years in the NFL, which is more than Johnny Football for sure, but still...
Not really, but I think the environment has to be perfect for Burrow to really succeed. That is not the NFL.

For example, the Chiefs offense is kind of muddling along like it did last year. But Mahomes and Reid are good at adapting what they have to squeeze out more production. They are not getting much out of Travis Kelce right now, and he may be kind of washed, but they will figure out how to use the other talent to get some production. Right now that appears to be second year player Rice

Last edited:
The Vikings and Steelers are complete shockers. Let's see if they can do it for the entire season. The Cowgirls and Bungles are an absolute mess right now.
The Cowboys situation is especially comedic. They invested a boatload of cash into a couple guys and they are not getting a return on that investment. They expect the future will look brighter with the same script.?

Reactions: HBK4life
I think we’re about to find out how good of a coach O’Connell really is. They won a bunch of games a couple of years ago that they should’ve probably lost, I don’t know if that was luck or just good coaching. Last year they came back down to earth, but now he has them rolling again. I like Flores a lot. He thinks he’s a head coach, but he’s really best suited to be a coordinator and a damn good one at that.

Bengals got absolutely hosed on two horrible calls in the endzone. The zebras missed an OBVIOUS PI on their 2 pt conversion that would have made it a 3 pt game and then blew the last "TD" pass completion of the Skins. The WR didn't get both feet down on the catch and it wasn't reviewed because it was outside of 2 minutes. Washington ran their kicker on the field as quickly as they could and kicked the EP. I'm not sure if Taylor was out of challenges or timeouts or why he didn't or couldn't challenge that catch. That was the ball game.
I didn't watch the game, just talking in general. The Bengals are a dumpster fire and their front office has failed to adapt over the years. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Z. Taylor. I think he is a pretty good NFL Football coach, but as Jerry Glanville says, that just means Not For Long.

The Cowboys situation is especially comedic. They invested a boatload of cash into a couple guys and they are not getting a return on that investment. They expect the future will look brighter with the same script.?

somebody on this board mentioned when they sign their third star, Micah, those three losers (Lamb and Dak being the other two losers) will account for 47% of their cap. Not sure if true but it sounded about right. What a clusterfvck of an organization. Nice job Jerrah!!!!!

Jerry Jones who has the most valuable franchise in all of sports. "We couldn't afford King Henry" who wanted to play there. Jesus Jerruh. They have 3 overpaid players. And they're not even that good.

Jerry Jones who has the most valuable franchise in all of sports. "We couldn't afford King Henry" who wanted to play there. Jesus Jerruh. They have 3 overpaid players. And they're not even that good.
Jerruh is such a dumb ****. Cowboys could be a sleeping giant if he would just ****in ever back off. The dude just can't ever get enough of the spotlight and continuously creates more drama just to be talked about.

Jerruh is such a dumb ****. Cowboys could be a sleeping giant if he would just ****in ever back off. The dude just can't ever get enough of the spotlight and continuously creates more drama just to be talked about.
If he ever wants to win another SB before he dies. He needs to hire a competent GM. Then hire Bill Belichick and or Mike Vrabel. Then STFU. Sit back and let them do their jobs. Otherwise he won't even come close.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Dumb old Jerruh. It’s too important to him to be a main actor on the stage. What he really needs to do is identify the best GM in the business and let that guy cook. Stay out of the kitchen. McCarthy is a loser so he’ll have to go. But they are now hamstrung with Dak. Teams are so afraid to let a quarterback get away. We won’t win a Super Bowl with this guy, but chances are good we can get nine or 10 wins, which is nice. 😅. I am certain this is how they think.

I didn't watch the game, just talking in general. The Bengals are a dumpster fire and their front office has failed to adapt over the years. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Z. Taylor. I think he is a pretty good NFL Football coach, but as Jerry Glanville says, that just means Not For Long.
his DC better have his resume polished up.

Can we just name Tomlin one of the best coaches to ever walk the sideline already? Seasons young, i get that, but damn that guy is just awesome. Bears should throw the entire bank building at him if he feels under appreciated by Pittsburgh fans.

Can we just name Tomlin one of the best coaches to ever walk the sideline already? Seasons young, i get that, but damn that guy is just awesome. Bears should throw the entire bank building at him if he feels under appreciated by Pittsburgh fans.
It’s a little early to crown him. Luckily for him, he’s in the worst division in the NFL.

..to date, I whiffed on the Steelers and Vikings...not sure I believe in either team yet, but I would have bet a lot of money against each of them starting 3-0 so what do I know. Not sure the Cowboys are low enough on this ranking though? They suck.
yeah i don't believe in either the Vikings or Steelers.

Sam Darnold's bubble will pop soon, just like it did when he was the starting QB for Carolina and they started 3-0.

Save for the Chiefs, the league always looks much different by about week 12, and we'll laugh at a fair number of these teams being thought of in this light.

yeah i don't believe in either the Vikings or Steelers.

Sam Darnold's bubble will pop soon, just like it did when he was the starting QB for Carolina and they started 3-0.

Save for the Chiefs, the league always looks much different by about week 12, and we'll laugh at a fair number of these teams being thought of in this light.

the chiefs have looked like dog shit, yet here they sit at 3-0

life isn't fair sometimes

Reactions: dinglefritz
the chiefs have looked like dog shit, yet here they sit at 3-0

life isn't fair sometimes
Not really accurate. They haven’t done well in the red zone. They are moving it well between the 20s despite having a young and inexperienced receiver core the most part. The injury to pop is a big deal, but the offensive line is pretty good except for the left tackle. They even ran well with an undrafted free agent running back. Kicking game is as good as there is in the NFL with both kicking and punting. Defense is pretty damn stout, so no worries there.

They are in some close games, but that’s the NFL most of the time. Biggest disappointment would have to be Kelce. He’s slowing down and distracted by the limelight.

Chiefs have a few kinks in the armor. Fortunately, the guys running the program know what they’re doing.

Not really accurate. They haven’t done well in the red zone. They are moving it well between the 20s despite having a young and inexperienced receiver core the most part. The injury to pop is a big deal, but the offensive line is pretty good except for the left tackle. They even ran well with an undrafted free agent running back. Kicking game is as good as there is in the NFL with both kicking and punting. Defense is pretty damn stout, so no worries there.

They are in some close games, but that’s the NFL most of the time. Biggest disappointment would have to be Kelce. He’s slowing down and distracted by the limelight.

Chiefs have a few kinks in the armor. Fortunately, the guys running the program know what they’re doing.
Kelce is the invisible man this year and myHomey is having about the worst year statistically in forever.

Kelce is the invisible man this year and myHomey is having about the worst year statistically in forever.
I think the team knows that Kelce has 1 foot out the door. He might flash later this year, but I firmly believe he’ll retire. He really loves the spotlight.

Mahomes is not playing great. I agree there. He puts some throws on the money and he’s also throwing a few bad interceptions. I’ve kind of been waiting for this for a couple of years, where we get to see him play post-Kelce. Each has complemented the other’s career fantastically.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT