ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games- Davante is a Jet

Carr has actually had a few Pro Bowl seasons. I think he's had a few good coaches that he has played for and some bad ones mixed in. And a few seasons playing behind a bad offensive line. I'm happy for Carr and Sam Darnold as well. O'Connell is one of those excellent OCs & play callers who you have to give a head coaching job to in order to bring them to your franchise. And that new Saints OC is running that same system. It seems to work for those mid-tier QBs who have average arm talent or have struggled in other systems.
Its pretty clear that the franchise a QB lands at has a HUGE effect on his success. GMs matter. Owners matter. Coaches matter immensely but they can only coach what they're handed from the front office.

Pretty embarrassing when the wife is kicking more ass than you are.
This is California for you. When I used to go to Charger games it was the same shit. Usually was a bunch of Cholos throwing down. A lot of Charger on Charger fan crime as well. Sucks NFL games are like this. It's literally happened at every NFL game I've ever been to and there has been 50+ easily.

This is California for you. When I used to go to Charger games it was the same shit. Usually was a bunch of Cholos throwing down. A lot of Charger on Charger fan crime as well. Sucks NFL games are like this. It's literally happened at every NFL game I've ever been to and there has been 50+ easily.
I'm surprised to hear this, considering there are like 13 Chargers fans in California.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
I have been to handful myself. Only 3 different stadiums. But there were some major issues at all 3 stadiums I have zero interest in going to another NFL game. I will just watch from the comfort of my own house.

I have been to handful myself. Only 3 different stadiums. But there were some major issues at all 3 stadiums I have zero interest in going to another NFL game. I will just watch from the comfort of my own house.
Haven’t been to NFL game in a while, but pretty sure I could avoid getting into a fight most of the time. Just be mindful of the jersey bros

I agree. The only places I will go watch an NFL game anymore are Green Bay and Carolina. Carolina is so bad that no one really goes and it's easy to take the kids to because tickets are cheaper than other games. We took our kids last year and stadium was half full and literally had no one within 10 feet of us. Was great!

Haven’t been to NFL game in a while, but pretty sure I could avoid getting into a fight most of the time. Just be mindful of the jersey bros
I've never been involved in any of the altercations. Never would be either. I just don't even want to see it. Just don't understand adults getting that liquored up and fighting over any games.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I agree. The only places I will go watch an NFL game anymore are Green Bay and Carolina. Carolina is so bad that no one really goes and it's easy to take the kids to because tickets are cheaper than other games. We took our kids last year and stadium was half full and literally had no one within 10 feet of us. Was great!
I used to live 10 minutes from Bank of America stadium. Even when the team was good, with Cam at QB, it was both easy to get tickets and a good place to watch a game without having to worry about getting into an altercation.

Reactions: leodisflowers
been a while since I've been to a Vikings or Chiefs game. The BLM riots and game messaging cured me of going.

Bills look amazing with Brady at OC. Never seen Josh look so comfortable. Diggs really was a virus - they distribute the touches now and the team really looks good

Are we getting to the point where Burrow might just be a likeable Johnny Football???

One amazing year in college with some of the best offensive talent around him ever...then 2 good years in the NFL, which is more than Johnny Football for sure, but still...

Are we getting to the point where Burrow might just be a likeable Johnny Football???

One amazing year in college with some of the best offensive talent around him ever...then 2 good years in the NFL, which is more than Johnny Football for sure, but still...

I don't think thats a great comparison. Burrow is 10X the QB Johnny ever was...natty in college, SB appearance in the pro's...Burrow has all the measurables, Johnny did not....Johnny basically had one iconic game im college against Bama, that's his highlight. Burrown has a ton.

Bungles are kind of a hot mess of an organization historically, hard to ignore that when talking about Burrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT