ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games- Davante is a Jet

Dallas makin it known they're the 3rd best team in their division, no doubt!!! ..if they can make this 5pt lead last, look out. Anything can hapoen.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
..to date, I whiffed on the Steelers and Vikings...not sure I believe in either team yet, but I would have bet a lot of money against each of them starting 3-0 so what do I know. Not sure the Cowboys are low enough on this ranking though? They suck.
You and me both. The Steelers were blessed when Wilson couldn't play.

Chargers are missing a bunch of key players. Chiefs should get them at home
thought this story was interesting

the Chiefs, with the best quarterback on the planet, have embraced a newfound commitment to the running game

surprise: it's working

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
thought this story was interesting

the Chiefs, with the best quarterback on the planet, have embraced a newfound commitment to the running game

surprise: it's working

Passing efficiency has been in decline for a few years now. Defenses have the upper hand

Reactions: king_kong_
Would be a real shame if Mahomes just knocked his best WR out for the year

Chiefs better trade for a receiver. None of these scrubs are getting it done. Next to no targets for Juju, Skyy, or Mecole. 1 to J Watson, a catch. Easy pass to Skyy that was dropped. Can’t trust him.

Hollywood and probably Rashee out for the year.

Chiefs better trade for a receiver. None of these scrubs are getting it done. Next to no targets for Juju, Skyy, or Mecole. 1 to J Watson, a catch. Easy pass to Skyy that was dropped. Can’t trust him.

Hollywood and probably Rashee out for the year.

Between Hollywood and Worthy it isnt like they havent tried....

Raiders wouldn't allow that, but I think he would go be a NY Jet to play with A-Rod again.

yeah....no. he broke up with Rogers once, and now Rogers team kinda sucks, and Adams is on the back nine of his career...if he wants to win, he will go to one of about 3 teams, Ravens, Chiefs, or Bills, those three would give him the best shot..... If he just wants another payday, he will go wherever.

Jets look like they have 20mil in cap space..Chiefs have 15...either team would have to get creative to make this happen.

Adamas already went to a loser of an organization with no chance to win, I just don't think he makes that mistake at his age, again. I guess we'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT