ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft ..

You're reaching now bud. You're the moron who brought religion into it. Stick to posting stupid videos nobody cares about vevo boy.

You brought up the "Jew card." Not me.

My guess is you attend secret anti-liberal media events with the angry mafia who believes we all get to hang out with each other in the afterlife clouds.

Can we start a “Who’s the biggest prick” thread? Sheesh

I’m irritated the Raiders passed up on Derwin James for Miller. I’m also upset they didn’t manage to get a 2nd round pick out of the trade with the Cardinals. The only bright spot of tonight for Oak is landing Martavis Bryant.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_c5dfc984-65f1-5024-97dd-1950abd4402c.html
DbwF7bTW4AA4TMR.jpg
DbvehLSVMAAzJT5.jpg

Jovan Dewitt‏@Coach_Dewitt 4h4 hours ago

At the draft supporting my guy @Shaquemgriffin thanks for asking me.pic.twitter.com/fJywKT6QOy

DbvxRQjW4AAdh7q.jpg

Both Dewitt and Frost are at the draft at AT&T Stadium in Dallas supporting former players from Central Florida.

It has now been 7 consecutive years that we have not had a 1st round draft pick ... Prince Amukamara was the last in 2011

NW, Rutgers and Indiana are the only BIG teams with a longer streak, we are tied with Purdue

That grouping isn’t exactly the “cool” table in the lunch room

Last edited:
Josh Rosen, because of his ties to the Bruins makes him a real life “Bear Jew”

Reactions: yNOTskers
It has now been 7 consecutive years since we have had a 1st round draft pick ... Prince Amukamara was the last in 2011

NW, Rutgers and Indiana are the only BIG teams with a longer streak, we are tied with Purdue
Unacceptable for a school like NU. Bama had 3, Georgia 3. OSU had 2. OU and PSU had 1. UCF had 1. Its no coincidence that these were the top teams in the country last year. Need to get NU talent back to putting a first rounder in every year or every other year. Starts with recruiting and the development of these kids. It has begun. GBR

Unacceptable for a school like NU. Bama had 3, Georgia 3. OSU had 2. OU and PSU had 1. UCF had 1. Its no coincidence that these were the top teams in the country last year. Need to get NU talent back to putting a first rounder in every year or every other year. Starts with recruiting and the development of these kids. It has begun. GBR

Even UT-San Antonio, Wyoming, and San Diego St had 1st round picks last night.

Reactions: HBK4life
Ravens take Lamar Jackson. Last pick. 1st round. 5 QBs in first round.
The RG3 comparison is fair - freak athlete that can run the zone/read/RPO offense the Eagles rode to a SB win. RG3 killed it until he got hurt and couldn't stay on the field. Jackson could have the same issue - he has some accuracy problems so will be prone to run and take alot of hits (assuming he plays.....not going to replace Flacco this year)

Ravens take Lamar Jackson. Last pick. 1st round. 5 QBs in first round.
First time since 1999 when 5 went in the top 12 picks. Did any of those guys (see below) have great careers? I'd say McNabb & Culepepper had a solid careers and at one time in the NFL looked great. The other 3 turned out awful

Tim Couch Browns Kentucky
Donovan McNabb Eagles Syracuse
Akili Smith Bengals Oregon
Daunte Culpepper Vikings Central Florida
Cade McNown Bears UCLA

Reactions: jlb321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT