ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

For any other fellow Bear fans out there, who do you prefer at 9 if the following are available: Odunze, Alt, Verse, Turner, Bowers. I’d honestly be happy with any of em, not even sure I know who I prefer, great spot for a second pick, Bear Down!
Not a bears fan but in that case bowers, alt, or odunze. Cant go wrong with those three but id rank it in that order.

I predict there are no shocking trades in the top 10. Every year we hear a zillion scenarios about crazy trades for teams who need a QB...last year with Carolina was probably as close as we got that I can remember?....I predict this year everyone stays pat for the most part 1-15 and JJ does not go anywhere near what we're hearing. If I heard right the O/U on JJ draft spot is 5.5?

Over.
I predict that I'll down this double tall Blue Sapphire and tonic that I just poured and probably have another......

Bears just got better

giphy.gif

why do they drag out these first few picks. Everybody knows what Washington is going to do. RG3 part 2.
Bears GM talked about that

Said the NFL forbid them from picking inside the first 10 mins with #1 overall

Dumb

Huh 5th pick didn't get green room invite?
Not all of the guys accepted invitations. I probably wouldn't have either.
I can’t remember who for sure. But a few years ago a player said the green room only allows you so many guests: and some want to have more family and friends around them for the moment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT