ADVERTISEMENT

Neyor, Banks, Raiola. Malachi may RS. 9-2 Notes

I don't think he quite understands how much we hate sCUm. "Nebraska nice" isn't happening this Sat night.
He said, "People have all day to kinda get themselves ready for the game (buzzed), it should be loud (understatement), it should be a home field advantage (no kidding), let's all be Nebraska nice on Sunday...you know what I'm saying?" OK Matt, I have your permission to not be Nebraska nice on Saturday night.

Reactions: HBK4life
I'd puke in my mouth if I said some of the things he said about sCUm, but that's why he's where he's at and I'm hanging around with you bums.
As Groucho Marx once said, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

Welcome to the club.

I think he’s 16. Geezus.
Like I said, I'll take a Raiola at QB for the next 6 years. If you look at it, Dillon Gabriel is only 6'0" and 185 and he's as good as there is in college football right now, albeit, he has great wheels, too.

The reason I'm high on Dayton is simply intangibles, pedigree and aspirations. Nothing wrong with bringing in a true freshman in 4 years who already knows the playbook like the back of his hand.

It's not like the young Raiola won't have a relationship with some of the top high school kids in the country just like his older brother.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Dayton doesn't have the unmeasurable of Dylan. He also lacks the Measurables. His life goals post high school will determine his choices. He is welcome regardless amd would be given a scholarship if he wants a degree. Be that as a token of appreciation or because he brings something to the football table? IDK.
I seriously doubt you'll be involved in their decision to bring him in or not.

Anyone else notice how he kept his feet under him and finished the play for a TD?
In years past w our WRs, our WR would have surely gone down there and the play is over....

These guys are def a higher lvl than we have been used to. Kudos to the coaches for spotting and grabbing these guys.

See how Banks high pointed that ball on the TD catch? Seems simple cuz he made it look simple. But we have been lacking that as well from our WRs.

We even saw how badly Lloyd #19 I think earlier in the game mis timed his jump between two defenders and looked bad doing it..had he timed his jump even remotely correct he comes up w the ball easily...

Anyone else notice how he kept his feet under him and finished the play for a TD?
In years past w our WRs, our WR would have surely gone down there and the play is over....

These guys are def a higher lvl than we have been used to. Kudos to the coaches for spotting and grabbing these guys.

See how Banks high pointed that ball on the TD catch? Seems simple cuz he made it look simple. But we have been lacking that as well from our WRs.

We even saw how badly Lloyd #19 I think earlier in the game mis timed his jump between two defenders and looked bad doing it..had he timed his jump even remotely correct he comes up w the ball easily...
For one series I'd like to see NU line up like this and really air it out:

Neyor Banks LT LG C RG RT Nelson Lloyd JB/RJ/J Bon (only 1 of course)

Raiola

Now, you're talking about having some real weapons on the field. You have speed and size on both sides of the formation.

You could have either Nelson or Jacory/Rahmir/Bonner in motion either direction, as good as our middle OLine is you could run a Utah shovel pass to either Jacory/Rahmir/Bonner up the middle if your WR's can run the DB's off.

Can use any of those 3 guys that would be at WB as an additional blocker, obviously RJ and Bonner the 2 best choices.

**EDITED** Doesn't allow me to show the alignment of Neyor wide left, Banks inside of him, Nelson next to the RT, Lloyd wide right, and the WB slotted. But, I think you know what I mean.

Reactions: RedMyMind
"Anyone else notice how he kept his feet under him and finished the play for a TD?"

The first words out of my mouth were, "Yards after the catch! Yards after the catch!" Only then did I yell, "Touchdown!!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT