ADVERTISEMENT

Next years coach

So you think Frost is going to use the transfer portal a lot?
I don’t care who the coach is next year…my point is we are going to need to find a transfer QB that can go through progressions and make accurate throws. If we have that this year we win a lot more games. Too many mental mistakes and inaccurate throws from Martinez

Reactions: Seascout3
Better take a page out of Mel Tuckers use of the transfer portal…we might need it as I feel like we may have a huge number of players leaving the program

Always a possibility with a coaching change. Also a good chance we could keep the most important players with a good hire.

He's not going to leave OSU for Nebraska.
I would've agreed, but after they cut his pay because a few woke players wanted to cry about a shirt, I could see him doing it.

its also pretty well known that him and T. Boone Pickens do not get along at all.

Better take a page out of Mel Tuckers use of the transfer portal…we might need it as I feel like we may have a huge number of players leaving the program
The TP is the going to be the new norm of recruiting. Getting players that already have a year or two of real lifting and conditioning will be a game changer.

Plus those kids don't give AF about the recruiting process the second time around.

I would've agreed, but after they cut his pay because a few woke players wanted to cry about a shirt, I could see him doing it.

its also pretty well known that him and T. Boone Pickens do not get along at all.
Didn't he just sign a huge extension last week?

Your kids can find Nebraska's new coach tomorrow.

Because I remember when Pelini was fired, I was told that this could win 9 games a year at Nebraska.

61rFPZ8kTIL._SL1000_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT