ADVERTISEMENT

New Super Power Conference

What am I missing here? Kansas State?
All are lining up for the feared furry purple pussies.

What an amazing tradition.
They had a decade of dominance and won nothing.

Purple Pussies they are, and are not going to join the Wnners Club.

I still pinch myself that I live here.
Came here on a job in 1988. Stayed, and moved my sweetheart and son, of 18 months, to this island out in the Gulf of Alaska. Raised 3 boys here on Kodiak.

This island is one of the most beautful places on Earth.
I read your first reply as you choose being eaten by Kodiak bear over either manhattans

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
They come into town!
We have to know big bear protcol, and tsunami evacuation warnings.

Sorry to keep touting my show, but I was live, in Studio, during the 3/11 Japanese earthquake.

All the alarms went off, AP printer, everything.

It scared me
Was my first time live during an emergency.

I'd rather live in Manhattan. I think that would be badass for like a couple of years. Should have did that when I was younger. But I did a lot of other things so there's that.
Wife and I toyed with the idea of living downtown Denver. 1999.
Thankfully she is gone, and I still live on an Island in the North Pacific.

I should have went to Mexico when he used to be safer. Way too long. Hell, I was in Israel in 93. It was in between two infitadas. That was the closest to peace we've been in a long time. Thankfully. I had someone on my ship that wore one of those leather jackets with the Stars and stripes across the back shoulders. No sense to make yourself a target.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I fight them too, never doubt.

Errrrr, maybe I always go the other direction.....

Kodiak bears are big, and hungry when the salmon arrive.

Kind of like playing a golf course with alligators,

You give them the fish, they are way bigger than me.
Then you calmly cut your line, and walk away. We both eat salmon.

I'd rather live in Manhattan. I think that would be badass for like a couple of years. Should have did that when I was younger. But I did a lot of other things so there's that.
I lived in Manhattan (NYC) and have been to Manhattan KS several times. If I had no other choice, NYC wins hands down. The only way I would ever live in Manhattan KS would be a on contractual basis - max of 2 years at $1MM per year. They will be paying for my misery.

BTW - Manhattan NYC was a blast as a younger man.

I lived in Manhattan (NYC) and have been to Manhattan KS several times. If I had no other choice, NYC wins hands down. The only way I would ever live in Manhattan KS would be a on contractual basis - max of 2 years at $1MM per year. They will be paying for my misery.

BTW - Manhattan NYC was a blast as a younger man.
Yes. I wish I would have done it when I was young. Just like I wished I would have went to Mexico when I was that age.

Definitely no regertz
no regrets GIF

Yes. I wish I would have done it when I was young. Just like I wished I would have went to Mexico when I was that age.
Went with 3 Air Force buddies from Oklahoma to Juarez when I had just turned 18.

We went upstairs to a "bar" which turned out to be a strip club. The stage was a semi-circle.
We no more than sat down and there were 4 "honey's" sitting right between each of us.

Being the nice guys we were, we/they ordered 4 drinks on our dime. LOL

After 5 minutes, the "honey" next to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'll fvck you and scvk you for $ 3.00."
Right then I knew I wasn't in Nebraska anymore.

I did buy a sweet pair of sandals, hand made in front of me from an actual car tire. I think they were guaranteed for 40,000 miles, because I still wear them 52 years later. They cost $ 3.00.

Last edited:
Shit that is mild ......try steaming with the Navy in the 80's and early 90's......Phillipines oh my......Tijuana ouch.....now the Navy us full of boobs and pussies.
Went with 3 Air Force buddies from Oklahoma to Juarez when I had just turned 18.

We went upstairs to a "bar" which turned out to be a strip club. The stage was a semi-circle.
We no more than sat down and there were 4 "honey's" sitting right between each of us.

Being the nice guys we were, we/they ordered 4 drinks on our dime. LOL

After 5 minutes, the "honey" next to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'll fvck you and scvk you for $ 3.00."
Right then I knew I wasn't in Nebraska anymore.

I did buy a sweet pair of sandals, hand made in front of me from an actual car tire. I think they were guaranteed for 40,000 miles, because I still wear them 52 years later. They cost $ 3.00.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT