ADVERTISEMENT

New Scott Frost t-shirt ideas

jozimmer

Walk On
Sep 3, 2005
I remember the "Frost 2017 Make Nebraska Great Again" and the "Devaney, Osborne, a bunch of other guys, Frost" shirts. So any ideas for the new ones? How about "Alberts 2022 Fire Frost Make Nebraska Great Again" or "Jennings, a bunch of other guys, Frost"

I remember the "Frost 2017 Make Nebraska Great Again" and the "Devaney, Osborne, a bunch of other guys, Frost" shirts. So any ideas for the new ones? How about "Alberts 2022 Fire Frost Make Nebraska Great Again" or "Jennings, a bunch of other guys, Frost"
This will be my new dog blanket after corch frost is fired.

Actually we are. What other fans would still sell out the home stadium to see a 3 and 4 win clown show team 4 years and running?? Answer. Nobody.
Actually, Scott Frost would go undefeated and have multiple national championships if it wasn't for the fans. We just don't support him or the program enough. I know because I read about it on this board.

Actually, Scott Frost would go undefeated and have multiple national championships if it wasn't for the fans. We just don't support him or the program enough. I know because I read about it on this board.
It blows my mind to see people get mad for criticizing a coach who makes 5 million a year who puts the same product on the field for 4 years. Anyone else would have been fired long ago. You're not a bad fan to demand a winning season after 4 or 5 years!! You're a smart fan who demands accountability.

Last edited:
Actually we are. What other fans would still sell out the home stadium to see a 3 and 4 win clown show team 4 years and running?? Answer. Nobody.
Why do you suppose this actually happens? Are Nebraskans just really good people, Do we just love Football, or is it just really not alot of other stuff to do or invest in emotionally in our state. Im a victim of it, I always say I am done watching the clown show after bad mistake losses but there I am the next saturday either listening to the radio or watching it.

The sellout street is just a hoax everyone knows it!
It's not! All tickets were sold, simple as that. It doesn't matter who buys them or how many they bought, they were all sold. It amazes me how many people can't wrap their head around that!

Since I OWN both of the tee shirts in the OP, I feel I must help come up with new ideas, so I'm on it....

Scott Frost....Coach of the BEST 3-9 team in History!!!!!

It's not! All tickets were sold, simple as that. It doesn't matter who buys them or how many they bought, they were all sold. It amazes me how many people can't wrap their head around that!
Totally agree, the sellout streak is intact. I just think it's meaningless and I'm sick of hearing about it.

Nebraska: Come for the Runzas. Stay for the Runs.

Husker Nation
Always Proud, Usually Disappointed

All gas. No Breaks.
(image of car driving off a cliff)

No Fear of Failure
3-9 and standing tall.

Reactions: Clevinger
So at at some point a company (s) or individuals say I will purchase all remaining tickets left after kick off for a big discount . You say super and it is a sell out again! Having a company or companies buy all remaining tickets is a joke if used to “show” great fan support! Nebraska has great fans but this “ sell out” is an illusion.

So at at some point a company (s) or individuals say I will purchase all remaining tickets left after kick off for a big discount . You say super and it is a sell out again! Having a company or companies buy all remaining tickets is a joke if used to “show” great fan support! Nebraska has great fans but this “ sell out” is an illusion.
Couldnt have said it better myself

Damn, these are great. I like the Forget Recruiting Offense Special Teams the most, but "we mixed up resign and re-sign" made me legitimately laugh while reading it.

Say I’m selling a book. I sell a lot of copies. But there’s still some on the shelf. A company comes in and buys all my remaining books to give away to people. Maybe a stack sits on a supply shelf for 5 years and they eventually just throw them away. I still sold out my book. I don’t care who buys it or what they do with it. I hope they use it as intended but at the end of the day, it’s whatever. I’m just happy that my book technically sold out.

By all means, the sellout streak is still intact. If Warren Buffett wanted to buy every dam seat for a game and allow no one in the building, by definition that would still be a sell out. The key word is SELL

what some of you lack is reading comprehension. I believe some of you believe the phrase “full capacity” and “sell out” are interchangeable. They are not. We don had a “full capacity streak”.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Say I’m selling a book. I sell a lot of copies. But there’s still some on the shelf. A company comes in and buys all my remaining books to give away to people. Maybe a stack sits on a supply shelf for 5 years and they eventually just throw them away. I still sold out my book. I don’t care who buys it or what they do with it. I hope they use it as intended but at the end of the day, it’s whatever. I’m just happy that my book technically sold out.

By all means, the sellout streak is still intact. If Warren Buffett wanted to buy every dam seat for a game and allow no one in the building, by definition that would still be a sell out. The key word is SELL

what some of you lack is reading comprehension. I believe some of you believe the phrase “full capacity” and “sell out” are interchangeable. They are not. We don had a “full capacity streak”.
We are good a selling out. Simple as that. We are sellouts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT