ADVERTISEMENT

New football assistant Jamar Mozee

Mozee spent the last eight seasons leading Lee's Summit North and left for UCF following the 2023 season. After a few months in Orlando, he's now headed to Lincoln. This is an especially notable hire since his son is four-star WR Isaiah Mozee, currently committed to Oregon but has visited Nebraska a couple times this year, including an OV last month.

Chess?

Holla
K Pop Thumbs Up GIF

No sources for this but there is speculation that Oregon has him on their decommit watch list.
They do. He has already been recruited over in this class. (they'd still take him) And they are working on the assumption he is gone. I think he ends up in Lincoln personally. Merritt too. Just my hunch.
Oregon is the only program I have a connection to and speak to my good friend in their AD regularly.

They do. He has already been recruited over in this class. (they'd still take him) And they are working on the assumption he is gone. I think he ends up in Lincoln personally. Merritt too. Just my hunch.
Oregon is the only program I have a connection to and speak to my good friend in their AD regularly.
m and m to N?

I looked at Bamas class and they have 6… yes, SIX linebackers committed in this 2025 class and Merritt is the lowest rated of all of them.
Crazy the dudes they are recruiting. For that reason, you could be right on Merritt

I looked at Bamas class and they have 6… yes, SIX linebackers committed in this 2025 class and Merritt is the lowest rated of all of them.
Crazy the dudes they are recruiting. For that reason, you could be right on Merritt
Rivals ratings seem a little goofy right now. Let's hope for Nebraska's sake they're very wrong because this is a lowly rated class right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT