ADVERTISEMENT

New College Football Concept Helmets 2023

These would be perfect for when Nebraska faces off Against Minnesota in the week zero thriller at the ¡2025 Sinaloa Futbol Americano Classico!

I’ve seen several pictures from practice where some players have like a black stocking cap over the top of their helmet. Does anybody know what that’s about?

Auburn and Oregon State were the only two close to be decent. Most of them I felt like I was in church with all the stained glass looks.

The level of creativity and attention to detail is mind-blowing. By the way, if you're interested in more creative work, praguefilminstitute.cz is an incredible film school in Prague you could look into. They offer top-notch education and amazing opportunities for aspiring filmmakers. Keep the awesome football discussions going! 🏈😊

Last edited:
I think it's important to strike a balance between tradition and innovation. After all, college football is deeply rooted in history and pride. Nonetheless, some fresh ideas could definitely bring a new level of excitement to the game.

How awesome would it be to see some fresh and cool designs on the field? It's always fun to imagine what could be! Speaking of envisioning the future, have you guys checked out the list of the 25 highest paying in-demand MBA careers? If you're curious, you can find the list over at https://www.mbaranker.com/features/highest-paying-in-demand-mba-careers/. It's a resource for those considering an MBA or looking to switch career paths. But back to the helmets, I think it's important to strike a balance between tradition and innovation. After all, college football is deeply rooted in history and pride. Nonetheless, some fresh ideas could definitely bring a new level of excitement to the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT