ADVERTISEMENT

New basketball facilities, fan support, ....

Greg Marshall
Ben Jacobson
Greg Gard
T. J. Otzelberger

Marshall and Jacobson aren't coming to Nebraska.....and Miles has a much better resume than Gard and Otzelberger.

Miles has turned around 4 awful programs into consistent winners. If he can't turn around Nebrasketball, I'm not sure anyone can. Even Coach K probably wouldn't have taken our 2014 team to the Big Dance. Miles gets at least 2 more years in my book because he is bringing in much better talent than the last 2 coaches. Would like to see some staff changes after this season though, get rid of Molinari and bring in the best recruiter money can buy.

Marshall and Jacobson aren't coming to Nebraska.....and Miles has a much better resume than Gard and Otzelberger.

Miles has turned around 4 awful programs into consistent winners. If he can't turn around Nebrasketball, I'm not sure anyone can. Even Coach K probably wouldn't have taken our 2014 team to the Big Dance. Miles gets at least 2 more years in my book because he is bringing in much better talent than the last 2 coaches. Would like to see some staff changes after this season though, get rid of Molinari and bring in the best recruiter money can buy.
We have great facilities though, so we're not awful you see.

Reactions: leodisflowers
the main problem is when we pass too much and have more of a running qb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT