ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix - The Fall

On Netflix, it starts and ends with Arrested Development and Breaking Bad. Arrested Development put Netflix on the map...and Breaking Bad took them to the next level. Two amazingly entertaining series.

I'll have to check out some of these other shows too. Well worth the $10.69/month.

On Netflix, it starts and ends with Arrested Development and Breaking Bad. Arrested Development put Netflix on the map...and Breaking Bad took them to the next level. Two amazingly entertaining series.

I'll have to check out some of these other shows too. Well worth the $10.69/month.
Breaking Bad is amazing. I binge watched it last year. Drove my wife nuts

Breaking Bad is amazing. I binge watched it last year. Drove my wife nuts

The highest ranked show to ever grace television.

I have to say that I am an equally big fan of Arrested Development. The best sit-com writing to also ever grave television.

Reactions: GretnaShawn

I have to say that I am an equally big fan of Arrested Development. The best sit-com writing to also ever grave television.
I like Arrested Development. But I have to admit I think Seinfeld remains the greatest sitcom of all time.

I loved both of those shows!!!

Raising Hope is a vastly underrated comedy... ***Similar*** humor to arrested development... similar

Black Mirror is also fantastic. If you can get past the British accents, definitely gets your mind wandering. Each episode is it's own... so if the first episode sickens you out, give the others a chance. They are all unique

Reactions: HuskerO

Raising Hope is a vastly underrated comedy... ***Similar*** humor to arrested development... similar

Black Mirror is also fantastic. If you can get past the British accents, definitely gets your mind wandering. Each episode is it's own... so if the first episode sickens you out, give the others a chance. They are all unique

I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.

I watch most all British shows with closed caption. Just gotta.

I like Arrested Development. But I have to admit I think Seinfeld remains the greatest sitcom of all time.

Love both shows, but the writing of Arrested Development is so incredibly clever. I still think of Mitchell Hurwitz's take on the bagpipes, which still resonates with me, because I can't stand that noisy, pretentious highly overrated instrument.

"And like all bagpipe music, it was hard to tell if it was good music played horribly, or horrible music played well."

Probably old news, but I highly recommend the Netflix series The Fall.

I've seen a lot of good things Netflix, including some European ones, but I wouldn't include this series as one of them. However, if you like this kind of series on Netflix you should give a look to "The River." Several times better than the Fall IMO.

There's a lot of good original stuff on there. Everything from anime to tv series. i loved house of cards, jessica jones, and the seven deadly sins (anime). The Fundamentals of Caring was freakin hilarious (despite my extreme reluctance to actually like something with selena gomez). if you like adam sandler his stuff is about as good as his movie releases (hit or miss, but sometimes hilarious). fiance and i have also watched 12 seasons of ncis for the non-original stuff and are halfway through 13.

it's a very solid service for only a few bucks a month.

Arrested Development and Breaking Bad are fantastic. Bajack Horseman is hilarious. And House of Cards is gripping.

Netflix has picked up and produced some amazing shows. Their show selection is way better than their movie selection.

Last Chance U is pretty good and an eye opener on at least one JC.

I was just talking to someone over the weekend about Last Chance U. My wife and I really enjoyed it but the guy I talked with said he did a lot of research on the program and the series didn't really touch how bad it actually was/is down there.

Any other sports documentaries or shows on Netflix you'd recommend?

I agree with Last Chance U. I am a fan of he football documentaries and wish they had more. Walking On Dead Fish was a great one a few years back. It was about 2 high school sin Louisiana that had to merge due to the floods.

I forgot to mention two of my favorite shows on Netflix. Happy Valley and Broad Church. Both are amazing shows. You won't regret it.

Someone also recommended Bloodline to me but I have not watched it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT