ADVERTISEMENT

Negative thought thread…

For the most part, I liked the way they used our RBs against Rutgers. Rhamir is a home run threat if we can get him the ball in the open field. He's got a step better speed than the rest. I would like to see a more consistent commitment to power run schemes but I also understand that we're running an NFL style offense with a future NFL QB.
Rahmir has had 6 years to hit a home run.

No matter how many times you hit quota in a row, you always feel like there’s no way you’re going to hit it again.

And if you’re ahead, there is no way you’ll get presidents club.

And if you get presidents club, well then you feel like there is no way you’re hitting quota next year.

Yeah but that's just because those fvckers at corporate keep raising the sales goals! Every. Fvcking. Quarter. Fvcking fvckers!

Amirite?

• Angry
Reactions: dinglefritz
No matter how many times you hit quota in a row, you always feel like there’s no way you’re going to hit it again.

And if you’re ahead, there is no way you’ll get presidents club.

And if you get presidents club, well then you feel like there is no way you’re hitting quota next year.
Is your paycheck dependent on hitting a quota. I have friends in industries that are heavily commissioned . They absolutely kill it some years, but their pay can literally get cut in half or more the next year.

Our sales team will get a base salary and a commission-based bonus which can be pretty lucrative.

Props to anyone on straight commissions, handling those swings.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
How many teams avoided playing any power 4 teams in non conf 🤔
And yet their strength of schedule so far this year is comparable to Nebraska's. I don't understand everyone trying to downplay Indiana. It seems typical of Nebraska fans to rip on how bad the future opponents are but build that team up after we play them as being a high quality team.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
And yet their strength of schedule so far this year is comparable to Nebraska's. I don't understand everyone trying to downplay Indiana. It seems typical of Nebraska fans to rip on how bad the future opponents are but build that team up after we play them as being a high quality team.
I’d like to see how the SOS was calculated. Surely Colorado is vastly better than any of the non-conf opponents that Indiana faced.

UCLA = Purdue
Illinois > NW
RU > Maryland

Nebraska has played 3 teams that will reach a bowl. I don’t know if Indiana has played a team that will finish with a .500 season or above.

I do not buy the narrative that Indiana is un beatable. I think they are a quality team. their offense is not so good that that our D can’t hold them to under 40, their points scored is impressive but not daunting.

It will be a big win when we beat them as I view them to be a similar opponent as us in the B1G pecking order. I expect us to beat the teams in our category group now - which includes WI, IA and Indiana.

I do not buy the narrative that Indiana is un beatable. I think they are a quality team. their offense is not so good that that our D can’t hold them to under 40, their points scored is impressive but not daunting.

It will be a big win when we beat them as I view them to be a similar opponent as us in the B1G pecking order. I expect us to beat the teams in our category group now - which includes WI, IA and Indiana.
I definitely don't think they are un-beatable either. I'm just being rational towards a few posts that are trying to sell Indiana as being a bad team, that had a bad schedule, that hasn't faced a good offense or a good defense. There is a reason the betting world believes they are a TD favorite. But........I also don't believe most of the betting world has done a deep analysis to know bad we play one half of the game each week and have still managed to get to 5-1. We are going to have to play really good to beat a really good team.

I’d like to see how the SOS was calculated. Surely Colorado is vastly better than any of the non-conf opponents that Indiana faced.

UCLA = Purdue
Illinois > NW
RU > Maryland

Nebraska has played 3 teams that will reach a bowl. I don’t know if Indiana has played a team that will finish with a .500 season or above.

UCLA = Purdue
Illinois > NW
RU > Maryland

Nebraska has played 3 teams that will reach a bowl. I don’t know if Indiana has played a team that will finish with a .500 season or above.'s
I don't know how the calculations work. All I know is that of the three highly recognized strength of Schedules two of the three. ESPN and Massy have their schedule tougher and Sagarin has Nebraska's being tougher. I call it a relative push. Keep in mind that last week. Every one of the teams we beat so far this year lost. They were 0-5. Illinois, was the only one on our schedule that won. It just isn't looking as daunting.

I guess I'm just hoping this team takes Indiana's accomplishments more serious than some of our fans.

I don't know how the calculations work. All I know is that of the three highly recognized strength of Schedules two of the three. ESPN and Massy have their schedule tougher and Sagarin has Nebraska's being tougher. I call it a relative push. Keep in mind that last week. Every one of the teams we beat so far this year lost. They were 0-5. Illinois, was the only one on our schedule that won. It just isn't looking as daunting.

I guess I'm just hoping this team takes Indiana's accomplishments more serious than some of our fans.
I think the team knows we are facing a quality opponent and will be in the right headspace to go take a victory on the road. 6 win monkey comes off our back Saturday!!!!

Is your paycheck dependent on hitting a quota. I have friends in industries that are heavily commissioned . They absolutely kill it some years, but their pay can literally get cut in half or more the next year.
Yep. About 50-70% is dependent on quota depending on how good of year you’re having.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT