ADVERTISEMENT

Negative thought thread…

For the most part, I liked the way they used our RBs against Rutgers. Rhamir is a home run threat if we can get him the ball in the open field. He's got a step better speed than the rest. I would like to see a more consistent commitment to power run schemes but I also understand that we're running an NFL style offense with a future NFL QB.
Rahmir has had 6 years to hit a home run.

No matter how many times you hit quota in a row, you always feel like there’s no way you’re going to hit it again.

And if you’re ahead, there is no way you’ll get presidents club.

And if you get presidents club, well then you feel like there is no way you’re hitting quota next year.

Yeah but that's just because those fvckers at corporate keep raising the sales goals! Every. Fvcking. Quarter. Fvcking fvckers!

Amirite?

No matter how many times you hit quota in a row, you always feel like there’s no way you’re going to hit it again.

And if you’re ahead, there is no way you’ll get presidents club.

And if you get presidents club, well then you feel like there is no way you’re hitting quota next year.
Is your paycheck dependent on hitting a quota. I have friends in industries that are heavily commissioned . They absolutely kill it some years, but their pay can literally get cut in half or more the next year.

Our sales team will get a base salary and a commission-based bonus which can be pretty lucrative.

Props to anyone on straight commissions, handling those swings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT