ADVERTISEMENT

Negative thought thread…

Legit concern (don’t like the word worry). I wonder about our freshman QB after the last few games, especially the last one.
Why? They had a bye week. They will work on things. It will al be good. You do belong in a negative thread. Dr will be fine. Fans always have to find something

Reactions: timnsun
We should split the remaining games at minimum

The fact we are underdogs this week against a team in year 1 of their coach’s tenure after they spent the last 100 years as the worst program in the country is hilarious to me

If we lose this week Rhule should hear about it, loudly

From a negative perspective, I think the rest of the conference is beatable.

With Oregon beating Ohio State, I can't see a situation where we can't beat anybody and everybody in this conference on a given day.

Yes, maybe my 23 ounce Busch Light is flowing over too much, but it is a new day in college football. Just don't beat yourself.

Laughed at the 23oz Busch Light reference lol.

Holla

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
Why? They had a bye week. They will work on things. It will al be good. You do belong in a negative thread. Dr will be fine. Fans always have to find something
To be fair, both teams had a week off, both worked on "things" and they think things will be good as well. DR is a true freshman QB in B10 football.

UCLA might be the worst team in the conf.
UCLA could have finished off Minnesota if they could have gotten a first down to burn the clock out. My thoughts about UCLA have changed it won’t be exactly a stroll in the park. We should win but can’t just show up and have it happen.

… I’m legit worried we won’t get bowl eligible… calm my fears, please
rock-bottom-photo-u2

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
We have a legit D and O who can get it done. If the O can get it together for a full game instead of a half at a time we can play with anyone.

8 wins are coming our way - we got a squad.

We should split the remaining games at minimum

The fact we are underdogs this week against a team in year 1 of their coach’s tenure after they spent the last 100 years as the worst program in the country is hilarious to me

If we lose this week Rhule should hear about it, loudly
Indiana basically just hired the entire James Madison staff. Their head coach and both coordinators have never coached at even the coordinator level in a power conf . Fair or not if Rhule and co lose this one the knives will be out

… I’m legit worried we won’t get bowl eligible… calm my fears, please
That's my biggest negative thought as well. Going 0-6 to end the season. Ugh. I'm trying to stay positive.

I think the off week benefits DR and he's able to breathe and regroup. I hope that leads to a win next Saturday and we get the no-bowl monkey off our back. That would be a huge weight off the team, imo. Any further wins past Saturday would be frosting on the cake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT