ADVERTISEMENT

Need a Laugh? Fitz's Best Wins of his Career

As is the norm with people whose point was demolished, you moved the goal posts.

I am not sure what point the Duke, Kansas, Kentucky reference is supposed to make.

Your claim was that somehow the results are going to be different because there would be more teams.

also, my point that your 2 loss team beating a 4 loss team in a bowl game has nothing to do with the Big Ten west. It has to do with bragging about your two loss team as if it was some sort of special team because it beat a 4 loss team.
You're the one moving the goalposts. I never said Minnesota's 11-2 team was special. I simply refuted your claims that they didn't contend and were irrelevant.

I enjoy talking about Minnesota's recent results. But even I'm getting bored of repeating the same thing. Like correcting your misleading spin (to word it kindly) on how the teams we played all sucked.

get-the-hell-outta-here.gif

In what world do Iowa fans and Minnesota fans unite in a common struggle?? In a world where they are up against big bro that’s where. What a bunch of beta cucks…..of course I’ll take alternate explanations, please correct me if I’m wrong…… @SWIowahawks @Flick2.0 @jonesy5960 @cidsports
“Big bro.” Everyone’s 45-year old, single brother who used to be cool in high school?

• Haha
Reactions: IowaHogeyeDoosh
You're the one moving the goalposts. I never said Minnesota's 11-2 team was special. I simply refuted your claims that they didn't contend and were irrelevant.

I enjoy talking about Minnesota's recent results. But even I'm getting bored of repeating the same thing. Like correcting your misleading spin (to word it kindly) on how the teams we played all sucked.
Why you waste your time responding to these corn cobs is beyond me. The only ones living in reality on this board are the ones telling the older corn cobs that nebbie won't be relevant ever again. (I disagree, I think they will drop down to FCS and go toe-to-toe with NDSU every year and the fans in Lincoln will love it.)

Nonetheless, the older nebbie fans have their head up their you know what, so don't waste your time, just enjoy the post game threads and laugh at 'em.

Why you waste your time responding to these corn cobs is beyond me. The only ones living in reality on this board are the ones telling the older corn cobs that nebbie won't be relevant ever again. (I disagree, I think they will drop down to FCS and go toe-to-toe with NDSU every year and the fans in Lincoln will love it.)

Nonetheless, the older nebbie fans have their head up their you know what, so don't waste your time, just enjoy the post game threads and laugh at 'em.
Remember that home loss to BGSU...the biggest point spread loss in the last like 40 years of CFB.

That is what the gophers are known for. Think about that. That is what non-gopher fans think about when they think about your team.

Reactions: king_kong_
Remember that home loss to BGSU...the biggest point spread loss in the last like 40 years of CFB.

That is what the gophers are known for. Think about that. That is what non-gopher fans think about when they think about your team.
Oh no, please stop. The insults you guys come up with are just too much. I'm so sorry. Please stop being mean to me.

Lol. Losers. Make fun of the Gophers after you beat 'em, ok? If you ever beat us again, that is.

Oh no, please stop. The insults you guys come up with are just too much. I'm so sorry. Please stop being mean to me.

Lol. Losers. Make fun of the Gophers after you beat 'em, ok? If you ever beat us again, that is.
Yike...nerve hit, huh? It was not an insult, it was a fact, it really happened.

Be honest, what did you think about that historic home loss to BGSU?

Dude tossed like 5 picks in the last 90 seconds! HAHAHA

Line was -31!

• Haha
Everyone in this thread knows who the division doormat is. We're all just too polite to say it.
Head on back to our board, you’re embarrassing normal Hawkeye fans.

Sorry guys, you’ll have to deal with the goofs fans yourself, I only have enough energy to call out my fellow hawkeye fans.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT